Chapter 27

Hopper ran through the woods, not wanting to encounter anything except the people he was looking for.

"Where could they be?" He asked himself. Soon, he reached the same conclusion as the others had reached- they'd go somewhere they know, right?

"They're kids. Kids go to school." He reasoned, and set off for the school. Hopper groaned, wishing his car would magically appear.

He adjusted his hat and carried on walking, until the familiar parking lot of Hawkins School came into view.

"It's worth a shot." He said, stepping over a long, blue winding branch that was a key characteristic of the Upside Down. It was fairly easy then to get into the school, as the branch had struck through the main entrance.

His flashlight flickered slightly.
"Oh boy." He murmured. Hopper cautiously stepped into the school and walked through the corridors slowly.

"There's one in the school!"

He recognised Will's voice immediately, and sensed the fear and desperation in it. Hopper took off at a sprint, heading for the stairs. He could hear running footsteps and various shouts.

"What a guess." He silently congratulated himself as he ran up the stairs. The voices were coming from further down the corridor, and Hopper could see a dog-like figure advancing towards them.

Blindly, hoping he would by some miraculous chance hit the figure, he shot three times.

There was a whine and a thump.

"What just-" He heard someone say.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Hopper said, lowering his gun. "Like, what the hell are you guys doing?!"

After the Snow BallOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara