chapter 1

Today it was a normal day like every other one. We had a busy agenda to attend! Yeah this three years change a lot with the group.

What? Didn't I tell you I was in a singer group? Sorry let me introduce  myself.

Anyoung haseyo! My name is Jungkook but everyone calls me kookie. I'm a singer and have a k-pop group that are called Bangtan Boys or simply BTS.

So I was saying that in this three years our group change a lot, now we are known internationally and he have to attend a lot of reunions, concerts, meetings with fans (btw our fans are called ARMY) etc.

So cause of that I didn't had time to be with my friends that are out of the music world. But today I had a break for my own and I decided to call a couple that are like family to me and ask them to meet me for coffee.

"Hey what are you doing oppa?" I look up from my phone. I see a short figure looking at me, he is handsome with his pale skin that almost seem fluffy. His blond hair, not too blond! Just like strawberry blond. He is like a little cute kid, at least at some moments.

His name is Jimin and his a BTS member. He could be the most childish guy I know but when he hit the stage, well that change everything.

"Hey oppa what are you doing?" I hear him again, stopping my thoughts.

"Didn't I told you to not call me that?! Aish..Jimin what do you want?" I hate that people call me oppa..Shees!

"Op...kookie what are you doing Today?" He ask me shyly like a little kid.

"I'm going out with some friends that I don't see in while"

His face suddenly light with a smile. The bright smile I have ever seen. What is this? Why do I feel so happy? Why is my heart beating fast?

" Kookie let me go with you please! I don't have anyone here in Seoul and I can't go home cause we just have this day off " he says while make eyes like a little cat.

"But jimin... you don't know them. You will feel apart" I say trying him to stay.

I look at him and he was doing that face when he is hurt but at same time trying to make people believe he is strong, like he was hiding tears that were appearing in his eyes.

"Okay you can come Jimin but if you feel awkward you will have to endure cause I don't see my friends in while" I warning him.

He just jump and hug my neck saying thank you.

"Yah!" I yelled pushing him away.

So I stand up and explain to him where to meet us and then I walk home. Oh right we were on our practice room in bighit entertainment's.

Already the time to go to the coffee shop meeting my friends~

I get out of my house and walk to the coffee shop. I was walking and texting my friend Jackson to know where they were.

Jackson was like my brother, nothing in my life happen  that Jackson didn't know. Like if I hit the stage and something happen I would pick up the phone so I could tell him! We are real close and my other friend is actually his girlfriend, Joana. They were like my family! The ones that made me follow my dream!

*ding*

A message. It was Jackson saying they were almost there. I text back saying I'm gonna find a table inside.

*ding*

Another message.  Jimin saying he is a little late. Like that was a surprise already. Anyway I walk in and try to find a table.

I see Jackson and Joanna enter the shop and a smile appear a cross my face. My great friends were exactly the same.

"Hey bunny, how are you?" Say Jackson, I rolled my eyes. Jackson though I looked like a bunny so since we are friends he thinks is nice to bullying me calling me bunny.

"Hey Jack, I missed you guys" I say hugging Jackie knowing that Joanna hates this cheesy things. She was already rolling her eyes. I laugh.

"Hi Joanna" giving her a little tap in her shoulder.

We sit down at the table and we start picking what we would drink.

*ding*

I pick up my phone it was a message from jimin asking where I was. Oh right! I complete forgot!

"Hey guys I forgot to tell you, my friend jimin will meet us here, is that okay?" I ask looking at both of them.

They say it's okay, so I pick my phone and text jimin.

After 10 minutes Jimin appear.

"Anyoung" he says in a shy way. This guy never change, it seems like a little kid who is scare of everything.

"Guys this is Jimin...Jimin this is my family, Jackson and Joanna" I say looking at the three of them that exchange hello's.

So remember when I told that Jimin would feel awkward? Let me just tell you it was actually the opposite.

My friends wanted to know how I was in the work with the boys and of course with the fans and jimin want to know how I was when i wasn't in the music world.

So they were talking a lot and laughing suddenly jimin gaze at me quickly. Wtf was that? Why my heart skip a beat? I scan jimin who is talking so much with Joanna and laughing..damn why is he laughing?

Jimin would look at people pull his hair back and laugh and at that moment he would look like a real man!

I realise my though and hit my head two times. What are you saying kookie? You are not into guys! And he is your friend and member of the group!

"Hey bunny what you doing? Are you crazy?" Say Jackson when I started hit my head.

"Nothing! Ahah " I laugh nervously "just hurt there is already over" I say trying to let go.

So the time in the coffee shop ended and Jackson and Joanna go home~

So it's just me and Jimin. I turn to him.
"So jimin see you tomorrow in our practice" I say. He nods and we go our different pats.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So this is my first time! I already write story's but never had the courage to publish.

Hope you will like it! This is a little yet but I promise it will be better! ^^

It will have a little of real life story of my life just put in bts characters.

Please support me and help me if you think anything is wrong ^^

Gomawo!