chapter 14

Well jackson and joanna were already gone and me and Jimin were walking to our homes.
Today the rest of the BTS return so Jimin is no longer alone. Mentally laugh, and Suga probably is all concern with jimin.
"What happen?" My thoughts were broken by Jimin questioning me.
"What do you mean?" I asked in confunsion
"You were doing a angry face" said Jimin. Was I? I wonder.
"Its nothing" I answer him.
"Nothing like when you were talking with Jackson?" Say Jimin in a cold tone! Here we go again with cold and dark Jimin.
"What are you talking about chim chim?" I say stopping and looking at him.
"Nothing Jungkook! And stop calling me chim chim! " he say and pass me by and hiting my shoulder with his.
Woow! What is happening?
"Chim...Jimin! Stop it!" I grab his hand "What is wrong?"
"Nothing I have to go home, the guys probably already arrived and Suga made me promise to be there" I feel my body heating up! My ears starting become red! Always suga this...suga that!
"Yeah! That's right! Go run to your Suga arms! And don't forget to fuck him good like you did to me!" As the words leave my mouth I already regret it. Looking at Jimin hurting face.
"I hate you Jeon Jungkook!" He said and start running away.
Fuck! I was so pissed that I said things without thinking.
I pick up my phone and call Jimin. Of course he doesnt pick up.
Sigh!
Jungkook why did you fucking open your mouth.
Next thing I see I was receiving a call from suga. Breath in and out!
"Hey suga. What's up?" I try to seem normal.
"Hey kookie! Is Jimin with you he is not home and doesn't answer my calls" fuck!
"He just left! I thinking he is going home!" At least I hope.
"Ah okay. Thanks bye!" And he ended our phone call.
I start calling Jimin again and left a message.
"Jimin I'm sorry I didn't meant what I said! Fuck sorry for this! Pick up your phone! Suga is worry!" I hang up.

Jimin pov

I hear my phone again. I look at it. One voicemail. I start to listen. Sorry really! Sorry doesn't solve what you said jungkook, I thought to myself.
Hearing him saying that suga is worried.. Yeah only Suga! Stupid ass kookie!
He doesn't understand nothing! He can be with Jackson all he wants! I dont care!
And if I want to fuck Suga I will!

Jungkook pov

He still doesnt pick up! Ahhhh... my head! why do I care so much!?
I pick my phone and call V.
"Hey Tae" I said when he picks up
"Whats up kookie?" I growl at the name. Laughs!
"Lets go for a drink" i invited!
"Sure! Some bar as always?" Asked v
"Yeah! Be there in 10minutes"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the update so late! But life got in the way! Hope you like it!

Thanks again for all the support and love! Feel free to comment!

Love form your bunny