Chapter 9

So here we are eating and talking about the plans we have for the next concert.

"No Jimin, you have to do it like this" I said while dancing and showing the moves.

"But it's better if I show my abs, now that I'm not chubby anymore" he said proudly while pushing up his t-shirt.

I stop breath for a second. He is abs are so perfect, its seem like a god. Jimin was never chubby, that's only his head, just cause he's more short than us and have cute small hands.

"You have no jam!" I say laughing knowing that he will be mad. That was a trigger for Jimin.

"what?!" he says pouting and turn around and run to the living room.

I sigh, and go to the living room, I smirk at the sight of a chimchim siting in the sofa with his arms crossed above his chest and pouting.

"Hey chimchim, stop pouting!" I say still smirking.

He looks at me with sad puppy eyes and his bottom lip standing out in a pouting position. That plump lips of his! Makes me wanna bite it. Stop JungKook just STOP!

"I'm not pouting! and what's this? Is Jimin. Ji fucking min! Not chimchim!" I laughed so hard at this, the person who usually calls me kookie or bunny are saying that i can call you chimchim.

"oh forget it CHIM fucking CHIM" I say while provoking him "let me just put something for us to see it and we will se who have jam" and I go to my computer in the front of the sofa and put one of our videos.

I do signal for Jimin to give me space to sit down but I just take out the pillows from the sofa, to give more space, and lay down on the sofa.

I see Jimin looking at the ground while sit down and he's cheek turning red.

"Jimin you can down if you want" He noods and lay down on the sofa in front of me, it seemed like we our cuddling like back hugging.

My heart starts to beat really fast and I just hope he doesn't feel it beating in my chest cause I almost feel like he is gonna burst out. I look at him in front of me, he is so cute so innocent sometimes, and today he is not that cold heart as usally, he is smiling and acting like a kid. I look at he's pink cheeks and his bronze hair. Damn! I can smell his perfume and that start to make me hard. I position myself so he doesn't feel me hard.

But fuck he just snuggling against me. I try to relax. My thoughts were breaking when he push my hand to his back.

"Bunny" he say in a sweet way "can you massage my back again"

Fuck I'm done! this gonna kill me but at least this way he can't feel my hard against him. Cause damn it! Now I'm really hard and I don't know why. I start massage his back really slowly and I feel him relax under my hand. I smile.

"Btw Jimin, I already say it to not call me Bunny" I say trying not to show my aroused voice.

"But I like to call you that cause it's only me who calls you that" he says.

I sigh

"whatever dude"

Then without any warning Jimin turns arround and look at me in the eyes.

"what?" I ask "Did I hurt you?" I though since I was massaging his back.

"Jungkook? can I ask you a question?" Again with Jungkook thing and why it felt so different, so sexy and dark when is him to call me.

"yes of course" I answered in confusion.

"So you already had girlfriend right?" He asked me

"yes why?" I ask still confused

"Can you kiss me and tell me if I'm good at kissing?" he say with all his face red and looking at the ground while playing with his sleeves.

what fuck?! what does he mean?! like kissing! Good now I'm hard as fuck!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sooooooo... guys now is gonna start all this Jikook thing ^^

Do you think Jungkook will kiss Jimin? or gonna say no?

Sorry about my language but since this is based on a memory of my life I try to be true to my toughs in that time!

thank you for supporting me!

Love you all the most!