chapter 3

So our meeting with fans went really well, then we decide to celebrate and go eat together.

"Were should we eat?" Ask RM

"Jin you decide! You are the one good with food" says J hope.

"Then we should go to han river eat ramen in that little store" he say smiling knowing it's a special place to them. Whenever they miss home they would go their at 3 am to eat.

We all are at store and start to pick our ramen and hoting it.
When I saw Jimin on the phone he have been a lot on the phone this days , I wonder who is he talking to.

We were all eating and talking about what would we do tomorrow after the photoshoot since we have a break that is.
Everyone decide to visit their family except for me and Jimin. Our family can't cause they are always working.

"Hey you two should dinner together then and sleep in the same house. It's better than you be alone" says Suga.

He always say this when the members are alone. I think suga don't like to be alone like he says, so when we are he try his best so we dont feel alone.

Jimin look at me.

"yeah sure" I say.

Then after we finished eating we return to our house without letting our manager notice. He never knows when we go out like this cause he is afraid of the army.

The next day

So today we have a fairy photoshoot. Yeah fairy cause the make up and clothes makes seem like farys.

We had to pair with each other to take the photos. Normally I end up with V and it's good cause we work good together, we are like best friends.

In the end we all take photos of all the gang together and that's the hardest part. Cause we always end up doing silly things and the photographer have to take more photos than the usual ahahah

When we end up the photoshoot was already 7pm. Wow this seem to pass so fast. Well the members already were going to their family houses. And me and Jimin were alone.

"So where do you want to eat?" I ask jimin looking into his eyes. He look way.

"Can we eat some ramen at home? I'm real tired" he says shy still looking away.

"Fine" I said and pick his hand and walk to the car. It's when we get to the car that I notice I'm holding his hand and let go.

What am I thinking? Damn jungkook!! Control yourself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the wait guys!
Hope you are enjoying!
Now is when the story really starts
Stay tune ^^