Chapter 11

We are wake by my phone going crazy. What the hell! Who are texting me at this hour! I though still with my eyes close, what a dream I think while remember kissing and fucking Jimin. When I shift and feel some weight and somebody grabbing my waist and sniffing on my chest. 

I open my eyes and see a little bronze head on my chest with a baby face sleeping. Fuck!it wasn't a dream! we really did it! I put my arm on top of my eyes! Damn!

*bzzz ...bzzz....bzz*

Stupid phone! I pick it up carefully not to awake up Jimin, cause I wasn't prepare to deal with all of that. I look at my phone and I have Like 20 text from Suga. Really? at this hour? Wasn't them out of the country? I open the text and there it is, Suga is worried about Jimin, and where he is cause he doesn't pick up his stupid phone. Why the fuck is Suga so concerned with Jimin all the time. He couldn't be alone, I had to stay with him, and as that wasn't enough he calls him all the time, are they dating or something?

I sigh.

I feel Jimin move on top of me. He baby waking up face looking at me. When our eyes meet the starts to blush.

"aa..Hi..." he says shyly.

"Hi ChimChim" I said and see him pouting cause of what I call him "you have to pick up the phone, Suga is going mad around mine"

I see Jimin stand up and damn, I was like hit it by his perfect image! He forget how naked he was so I can see his back! His muscular back, and his delicious butt that I want to try so much! What? Jungkook get a grip! Are you nuts?!

I see him get aware that he is naked and look at me blushing, pushing the blanked and put it around his waist while calling Suga.

"Hi Suga" he said "calm down, I fell a sleep is just that" he sighs "I'm at kookie house" not bunny not jungkook, he start calling me kookie again, how I hate it. 

"You know, I'm not a child Suga!" say Jimin "Alright talk to you soon, bye" And ended the call.

Before I could stop myself I said "Are you and suga dating or something?" Fuck Jungkook!

"What?" say Jimin confused.

"He's always worring about you, even make me babysitting you" I said.

"No we aren't dating JungKook. And I don't need a fucking babysitter If that's what you were doing last night!" he says like a scream and angry.

I see he is hurt!

"That's not what..." I'm cut off by him.

"Whatever! I'm gonna take a shower!" He said and now I can see the cold heart Jimin all over again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey Guys! so another update! Hope you all enjoy it!

Feel free to comment and vote!

I like to know if you are liking the story!

Sorry if my English isn't perfect. 

Love you guys!

~Bunny