Chapter 8

So I was done with the things I had to do and it was already 8 p.m.

I enter my home and sigh. I miss my home! Since I move to my own home I can't imagine what would be to share my space again, don't understand me wrong, I love the guys but I'm at an age that I need my own room, my own space.

Suddenly I remember that I have to start make dinner, that child will come to dinner and hang out with me. So much trouble, I didn't want to cook, I normally prepare and instant ramen and that's enough. But since he comes here I have to prepare real food.

So I will make some pasta and some meat, always meat, and some vegetables. I was starting do put the meat to the oven, when I hear the sound of the bell. 

Jimin have arrived.

I clean my hands and go to the door, just to see a short little guy with bronze hair with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Hi Jimin" I said and he hold out the bag to me.

 "what is it?" I ask

"It's the desert" say Jimin while blushing. He's red cheeks are so cute. Cute?! what?! Get yourself together Jungkook. Stop being wierd.

I nood and make signal for him to come in. Jimin were looking at every where, just studying how my house was. I tell him that he can put his things in the living room.

So I will present my house to Jimin. When you enter from the door you have a hall, from your left side you have my room, in front you have the living room. Then on your right you first have the door of the bathroom, next the door of the kitchen and finally the guest room.

"So come to the kitchen, I'm finishing dinner" I said to Jimin.

We walk to the kitchen, when you enter you have in front of you the door of the storage room, on your right you have on one side the counter with the oven, the stove etc. and the other side, you have the table on the wall some cabinet and on the end of the kitchen a balcony.

I start to continue doing dinner.

"So what's dinner?" Ask Jimin looking under my shoulder. I shiver at the warm, at the feeling of his breath in my neck.

"It's meat, of course" I said rolling my eyes.

Jimin laugh. That sound. I see from my eye corner that he goes sitting in the chair close to the table.  

I start putting the plates on the table.

"oh let me help you" say Jimin and go to pick the place at same time as me. Our hands touch. For a second I think the time stopped cause the two of us just keep staring a each other like two stupid persons. 

I break the silence.

"You don't need to, just sit down" I say laughing nervously.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you again! 

Like I promised I will trying to update more!

love you all ^^