chapter 12

So now Jimin is mad! Fucking great!
I hear the water being turn on. Start to imagine the water hitting every muscle of Jimin, piece by piece. I look at my waist and damn it, I have a hard on all over again.
Well Jimin is in the bath, I can take my time. I start to imagine scenes from last night and start to let my hands travelling my body! When I reach the part that ask for so much attention I let out a moan.
"Jimin" I said without control. Then my thought are stop it by a voice.
"Bunny seems like you need help" and then I see a different Jimin. Not only cause of his dark hungry eyes but cause he dyed is hair black. Fucking black and made him even wild and dark.
"Why? Do you want to help?" I said without showing my surprise.
He laughed! That laugh was dark and erotic! He walked to me with his hair still dripping wet black colour. Nothing was more sexy than that moment.
Jimin get on his knees in front of me and I could doer in that moment cause I was fucking happy. But that thought was scary too.
Jimin grab my hard on and I shivered to control a moan.
When Jimin was about to put that delicious plump lips around me. Our phone start to ring.
"Fuck" he say under his breath.
He pick up the phone, took a towel to his waist and get out of the room to talk. I wonder who is it.
I pick up my phone and see I have a message from Jackson.
"Hey let's have lunch! Bring Jimin. 14 pm close to hanriver".
Great now my bestfriend will know it all cause I can't hide anything for him.
"Okay see there" I reply. I couldn't say no, it's so rare to be with my two bestfriends.
Meanwhile Jimin enter the room. And look at me who is half dressed.
"So that's is a sign that we are not continue what I was about to do?" He asked and I shivered at the thought.
"Jackson text me, wants to go lunch and ask me to bring you" I explain
"Really? " say Jimin with wide smile.
"Really chimchim" he pouted at the name " by the way what have you done with my hair color?" I say pointing at his hair.
"Sorry I was in the mood for black hair" he says like he doesn't care.. again cold Jimin.
"You have to buy me a new one!" I said and we start to dress to go out lunch with Jackie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys update. Sorry to take so long to post.
Thank you imtaeshook for make me want to write again!

Thank you guys for the support really

Love you all
Feel free to comment and to vote!
~bunny