chapter 10

warning!! Smutt XXX

What the hell? Did I hear right or is just my imagination playing tricks on me? did he ask me to kiss him? Fuck!

I look at him without knowing what to say. At this moment Jimin is looking at me and I can see he's red face. His eyes dark as ever, and his lips. I never noticed that Jimin lips were so plump and so pinky, it's like they ask to be touched.

Without I realise I was talking out loud I said.

"Are you sure you want this?" WTF Jungkook! what are you saying?! are you gonna kiss Jimin! This is gonna end bad! you already have a hard on! Control yourself!

My thoughts are cut off by Jimin.

"Yes I'm sure! I need to know if that's the reason why I don't find a person who likes me"

The time stopped! I was looking Jimin in the eyes, they were so dark right now and I could see the lust they are sending me. I dry sallow. Jimin what are you doing to me! I nood and start to approach him. I feel electric shocks going down my spine. Jimin start to come more close to me. I looking him in the eyes. I grab his hand. I see Jimin dry sallow in anticipation. I look at him one more time.

And then our lips are smashed against each other.

(A/N writing this is making me shiver, like I can feel the time this happen, like I told you all in the beginning this is based on a moment of my life)

I start kissing Jimin, and he start to kissing me back. His lips tasted so good!I lick and bit his bottom lip and I can hear Jimin letting out a moan. That makes me shiver from the head direct to the hard one I have, it's starting to hurt.

I take the opportunity of Jimin open his mouth to moan and put my tongue inside his mouth. So good! I let out a deep moan! Again i'm starting to feel pain. I put one of my hands in the back of Jimin neck and push him to me to deep the kiss.

My other hand start to search for the end of Jimin shirt and apart our kiss just so I can take it off. Woow, I don't undrestand why Jimin is always so concerned by his image. He is so perfect, his clothes never show, how his body is. Great abs, great muscles. And his skin is so soft.

"you are sexy as hell, you know that, don't you Jimin?" I say in a deep low voice.

Jimin just start to blush, I start to kiss his neck, finding that g-spot he have and start hear him moan out loud.

"Bunny!" he said while grabbing my hair.

I start to kiss my way down, living bite marks along the way. I reach for his left nipple and suck it and bite, while pinch the other and I feel Jimin arching his back. So beautiful! fuck! I continue my way down to the rim of his pants and look at him.

His face is all red, his lips are swollen from kissing. His face is so erotic, I have to put my hand on my hard on to adjust cause I was really in pain with it. Jimin look at me and nood. It seems like a permission, but first I go and kiss him again. We fall from the sofa and I put Jimin on my lap, feeling his hard on against my leg. I keep kissing him and biting him and put my hands all over his body, until I reach for his ass and slap it.

Jimin arch his back and moan my name.

"JungKook!!"

I pick him up I can't take it anymore and lay him down on the sofa. I take off his pants and mine. God! Jimin was huge, never have I ever though he was this big. He was looking at me and licking his lips like he was hungry for what he was seeing.

I lick my lips and go down on him, to kiss him. He open his mouth so my tongue could enter and our hard on are touching each other. We let out a moan together.

My hands run along our body's and I grab his huge member and start to pump it, until I feel a little of wetness coming out of him and use that to lubricate his staff and pump it a little more harder. Jimin start to go crazy and calling for me begging for me to let him cum, but I'm a teaser and when I see he was already on the limit, I stopped.

I smirk at him and he pouts. He is so cute. I pick up his hand and put it on my hard on and whisper into his ear.

"Are you thinking that you are gonna cum without me?"

I look at him and his eyes widen. I laugh.

"C'mon Jimin start moving! Is this what you wanted right?" I said and at the same time I go to his hard on and start to pump it. We start to moan in uni sound.

I kiss Jimin, and I feel my body starting to build some ecstasy. I'm close. I look at Jimin and can see that he is close too so I go to his ear and said.

"Come for daddy Jimin, Come for your daddy!"

Jimin hold tight on my hard on and makes me growl and he came on his stomach. I grab his hand and pump it fast and I came all over him.

I drop on the top off him.

we were worn out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So guys finally I have a new phone. So I can write again! this was my first smut boy x boy, so hope you like it.

Sorry if there are some typos!

And I'm back I promise!

Love you all!

thank you!

Feel Free to Comment or vote! <3