chapter 2

Already at home I pick up my phone and go through my kakao talk conversation.
What am I looking for? I real don't know.
I put my phone down and go to my kitchen doing some ramen for dinner.
I receive a call from Jackson thanking me to go meet them today. I'm lucky to have a brother like him. Everything I know, I learn from him.

When the call ended I decide to sleep tomorrow I would to have to get up and go to bighit again, we have a fan meeting in the centre of Seoul.

The next day

I wake up already late, I quick put some pants on and a t-shirt, my hat and get out of my house running to the studio to meet the boys.

Like always I skip breakfast. I just can't eat after waking up it makes me throwing up.

The first person I see when I get to the studio is my friend taehung but everyone call him V. Maybe you already hear about him since all people love V. Why? Well all the people say he is the handsome and fashionable of us all.

Even thought Jin hyung don't think thought. For Jin hyung he is the one who is handsome cause army call him the world wide handsome.

Anyway V is the one that always tag along me and we even do some pranks on other members. We can say he is the person  on the group that I'm more close.

"V man I'm fall a sleep" I say almost without breath "where is everybody?"

V smiles like always a big wierd smile "kookie chill all the group are late"

I took a deep breath. Thank God I'm not late. So the other members are starting arriving and our manager appear with the van and we but the road to the fan meeting.

So in the van we always take this places, in the back were Kim Nam-joon aka RM, next to him our world wide handsome aka Jin.
In the middle were V, Min Yoon-gi aka Suga e o Jung Hoseok aka J-hope. And finally in the front were me and Jimin.

This was always our sits but today something was off. It was like jimin was to quiet. I talk all the trip with V. We were discussing what we would do in the fan meeting.

We arrived at the spot. I could see hundred of fans waiting for us. Army were the best!

We were sitting and a long table when the army start to enter the room. They would make a line and go to a member a next to other.
Suddenly I hear something.

"Kookie oppa!" The inner me start to get nervous. I HATE being called oppa.

I shout "I'M NOT YOUR OPPA!" All the group laugh at me.

I then look at them, they were having so much fun, we really like this dream of us. Then I see one of the members exchange glances with other member of BTS.

Hurts! What is this that I'm feeling? This pain in my chest!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I'm trying my best to improve.
I'm trying to do a daily update too.

Thanks for the support! ^^