chapter 7

So today I wake up early, I had to go to my home. I can't stand being here alone with Jimin. I didn't sleep all night trying to figured out what were this feelings. Why now? I always felt annoyed by him, like he always act like a child but in fact he is a heart cold bitch.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower when the memory of Jimin moaning run to my head, I feel myself become hard. Fuck! what have he done to! I said while punch the wall. Some seconds later I hear the door open.

"Junkook are you alright?" Again with Jungkook thing, he never called me that. Wait, wtf is he doing here?!

"JIMIN! why the fuck?! don't you see I'm taking a bath! I said angry cause I'm afraid he sees how hard I'm.

"I hear a loud bang...I...I thought you had hurt yourself" He said almost crying. Again with the act of a child.

"I'm not get out!" I yell at him. I see a tear leaving his cheek. "Jimin! sorry I'm alright don't cry. I go out of the bath in a minute." 

I'm always like this when I see him cry. I forget he is like a cold heart bitch and always forgive him. Cause I know Jimin childhood, I know how his mother treat him, and how he loves his young brother even though his mother alway take preference in him.

Jimin nodded and get out of the bath room. I sigh. why this always happen to me? Now I feel like punch Suga for make me take care of Jimin.

I get out of the bathroom and walk to suga bedroom just to see a bronze hair sit in the end of bed. He was with his head down and playing with the end of is sleeves again.

"Jimin" I call him.

He look at me still with his eyes watering. And he cheeks now pink cause of the strength he is doing so the tears don't came out. 

"Jimin don't cry. I'm sorry okay? I was lost in my toughs and you scared the shit out of me." I said while patting his head.

He noods.

"I'm going home okay? You can be here today? I just have things to deal with. If you want tomorrow I'm alone and you can come and stay at my house." Just I finish talking Jimin get his head up looking at me.

"For real kookie?" well it seems he come back at his sense, and start calling me kookie again, maybe all this feelings were just my imagination.

"yes for real" I answer.

Then I can see a big smile across his face and Jimin is jumping in the bed saying he is gonna crash in my house. I smile a little. Really sometimes I think he real is a kid.

"Jimin..a.. so are you gonna get out so I can dress?" I said smirking.

"oh! yes sorry!" Said Jimin looking at me for while. I was bare chested with a towel around my waist.

I laugh, and he gets out of the room. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So today I did two updates cause I feel bad for the late update!

thank you guys!

love you all! ^^