chapter 17

Jungkook pov

Waking up I feel pain in my head! Fuck I shouldnt have drunk so much! I reach for my head when I hear some movement next to me.

"Here take this and drink, it will make you better" V? What was V doing here? Wasnt jimin? Were I so drunked like this.

"Uhhh...V....have I done...." I said in a shy embarrassed way

"No you didnt Jungkook. You just say a bounch of silly things" Say Tae in a sweet voice.

Ding dong...the sound of the bell I look at V. I dont know who possibly could be.

"That probably chimchim..I call him cause you didnt stop calling for him all night" Say V with his devilish smile and stand up and go to open the door.

Did I call for him? So the silly things oh god what have I say or done last night?! Fuck I shouldnt drink so much of tequila.
Then I see a dark head appear in the door.

"Can I come in?" Ask jimin

"Sure" I said with a cold voice.

He enter in the room and close the door.

"Hey where is V?" Jimin give me the angry look that I know so well.

"He said he had somethings to do. So he told me to say goodbye"

"Oh okay" I said.

An awkward silence was left in the room. jimin was with his back against the door and I was sitting in the bed.

"So....what are you doing here?I thought you should be with suga hyung.."

Jimin look at me with this cold dark eyes.

" Like I want to be here...V call me saying to come cause you wouldnt stop calling for me" Mental note killing V after this.

"Sorry I was stupidly drunk. v shouldnt have bother"

Jimin face start to become really red and I know i gonna suffer his coldness.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Jungkook goodbye"

When he turn around I stand up close the door and he stay pinned agaisnt the door.

"Im sorry okay? For everything. You know how I get possessive in this kind of situation" I say in a calm voice.

He looks up at me..this intense stare seems to last for minutes...fuck I want to eat him up right now. Control yourself jeon jungkook.

"You were extremely mean and I dont accept that! You make me so angry" And then he slash his lips agaisnt mine making me moan unintentionally.

"Jiminnn..." I moan agaisnt his lips.

Fuck I miss him like it was years without him. I pick him up and throw him to the bed.
He was smiling..that stupid devilish smile.. I was so hungry for him.
I stand above him kissing him... Kissing his neck. Why he use bluse to many buttons. I stand up and rip his bluse apart. I need his body..this muscules.

"Kookie slow down" Say jimin in arousing voice and moans.

"I cant ..Im sorry Jimin"

I take of my clothes and the rest of jimin clothes.

"Fuck.." I say looking at jimin body. And start to kissing him again as my hands traveling his body

My hand hits his member and Jimin arc his body

I whisper "so beautiful"

Kiss him again and go down on him. Jimin ler out this incredible moans..music for my ears.

Then i start to hear my name a lot and him grabbing my head and he cum inside my mouth... Delicious...i smile.

He look at me with this hungry eyes and smirk

"This isnt over" He said and lay down on his stomach on the bed and call for me.

"Fuck jimin! This way I will finish before anything"

I go behind him..trying to relax his body with kisses and touching before i enter him.

"Fuck so tight chimchim" I stay there frozen for while and then start to move.

Jimin cum again and called my name between moans.. I finish really quick cause he was driving me crazy.

I lay down next to him. Without energy..i pull him into my chest.

"I love you Jimin" My heart stop my body frozen! What have i just said?!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry to take so long! Here is one update

Thank u!

Love you all

-bunny