chapter 5

"Bring some soju" I tell jimin.

I walk to the table and start putting the pc down and our plates. Yeah jimin decided that he wanted to see videos on YouTube about people reacting to our MV DNA.

"Here it is" says Jimin behind me. I can feel his chest against my back, he is so warm now. I feel his breathing in my neck! my body start being hot, what is happen to me? I see jimin hand put the bottle of soju in the table. And then the warm feeling in my back disappeared.

Jimin sit down next to me.

"what?" he ask me in confusion. 

Then I simply wake up form my toughts.

"nothing! so what videos do you want to see?" I ask him, still trying to forget that warm in my back.

Jimin point at one of the videos of Got7 reacting to our DNA MV and I see Yugyeom there in the group and smile. One of my bestfriends is him. And i'm so happy for him and for what got7 already accomplised.

I start eating and make a signal to jimin to start eating too. but jimin was so concentrated in the video that he cant shut up and stop eating. Aishhh just guy! I always have to take care of him. why he always plays the kid part and sometimes is the coldest person I ever meet.

"Jimin eat your food! Is already cold!!" I said yealing at him.

"why are you screaming?! Aishh! such a bad mood all the time!" he says to me.

"aishh" I said and stand up picking my plate and go to the kitchen and start washing the plate. some time after Jimin appeared with his plate and give it to me. I washed everything and next I go sit in the couch.

"Im so tired!" I said 

" lets be here and watch videos" said Jimin while lay down his head on my lap.

Omo! I freeze! what is happening to me? have he been this warm all this time. I look down at him. His hair now brown with a little of orange, just like bronze. It seem so cute in him. And the skin is so soft, and so white. 

when was too late I already were passing my hands trought his hair!

"hm.. jungkook, that feels so good" Jimin said it as a moan.

Jungkook he said, no kookie like he always called me. But jungkook with deep voice, and why that seems so hot. I had to move so he doesnt know that i'm starting to be excited!

I have something wrong is the only answer.

"Jungkook dont move. Im so confy like this. why?!" he says again in a deep voice.

Fuck this way i will not be capable of hide my harassment. without me to realize my hand was brushing his back and he let go of a moan.

Damn that sound is just so good!

then we hear the door and Jimin just stood up and sit in the couch!

We see our manager enter the dorm!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

sorry guys! I was with some problems in wattpad and a lot of work.

thats why I just could update the chapter now!

thank you for still support me! ^^