Chapter 5:Search and Rescue part 1

Aero and Ozpin were shocked that Matthieu knew Aero had a secret microphone on his ear so Ozpin could hear the conversation but nonetheless Aero still called Ozpin
Aero:Hey Ozpin do you think you can come on down here alone for me please?
Ozpin: I'll be there shortly.
Aero and Matthieu were standing there quiet don't know what to say to each other.
Aero:So uh how's life *WOW real original*
Matthieu:Oh um good I guess
Aero sand Matthieu didn't talk for the next 4 minuets. Matthieu was going to break the silence but Ozpin had arrived as usual.
Ozpin: So Aero What did you need?
Aero:Well you see Ozpin someone wanted to speak with you.
Ozpin: Oh and who is it *Even though I have a good idea who it is*
Matthieu:That would be me SIR!
Matthieu saluted after he said SIR and Ozpin started chuckling to himself
Ozpin:At ease solider
Matthieu: Well Sir it's good to meet you again
Ozpin:Yes it is now if you would I would like to talk to you privately.
Matthieu and Ozpin walk out and started talking
Ozpin:Look I didn't want to say this in-front oh Aero but his friend Stalker was captured during Operation:Burning Light it was a recon mission to scout out the south section of Vale but we lost contact with him.
Matthieu:So search and Rescue
Ozpin:Search and Rescue would be nice and you will need backup because you know how it would pain me to see my best one man team just disappear all of a sudden on a mission.
Matthieu:Who will be my backup sir?
Ozpin:Aero I will leave you to discuss a plan because he's already been filled in.
Ozpin opens the door to revel a falling Aero from leaning against the door.
Aero:Oh h.hey guys
To be continued....