Chapter 14:The Calm before the Storm

I am beyond life and death~Alex Mercer
——————————————————————
At Atlas Matthieu is doing a bombing run over the Schnee Mansion.
Matt:And that's what you get for treating Faunus like shit.
Reporter: We just got word that the Schnee Mansion was bombed by an unknown source and by the looks of it Faunus all over the kingdoms are happy that someone is finally standing up for them.
Matt then gets incoming transmission from Aero.
Aero:MATT WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!!
Matt then signed and took deep breathe.
Matt:Doing something that should've been done years of ago. People treat Faunus like animals. Jakob Schnee was one of them. We are just sticking up for the faunus, now I have matters to attend to.
Matt was about to end the transmission when aero spoke again.
Aero:Matt are you really gonna do this?! What about your sister Cinder?! Your really going to go haywire aren't you?! You've literally played right thru HER games and you just killed Weiss and Winters family!! What kinda of monsters are you?!!
Matthieu then proceeded to think and he spoke.
Matt:You may think we are monsters but look at people like Jakob Schnee has it coming to them and he knew it. And like I said: I am a ghost I don't feel emotions or feelings. They pass right thru me, and Cinder tell her that I won't be able to keep that promise anymore. I just hope you don't declare war on us because if you do you are going to have a bad time. Your thermal vision ain't gonna help, your night vision ain't gonna help. There is a reason why we are called Ghosts or Atlas and a reason why the White Fang fear us. Now I got a war to handle and Aero don't involve yourself I won't hesitate to pull the trigger on you. And Salem will attack during the festival so if I were you I'd prepare.
Aero:Don't even question my skills on defending Vale, I will be victorious against the Grimm. You play your part as well.
Matthieu then ended the transmission and proceeded back to the aircraft carrier. Matthieu landed at the aircraft carrier and Max came to greet him.
Max:Was the mission successful sir?
Matt:Yes,Max it was now please tell me you got the information I told you to get.
Max:Yes Sir the information gave us all the weak points of the target location.
Matt:Good now let's start with phase 2 now shall we?
Matt and Max started to head to the bridge of the carrier to review the data Max stole. As soon as Matt entered Mason shouted.
Mason:Sir!! There's incoming unidentifiable transmission! Should I patch it through?!
Matt:Yes, Mason pass it through.
Mason then patched the transmission.
???:You think you can kill me you mortal?
Matt:Who is this and how did you acquire this frequency?
Salem:How could you forget your QUEEN!
Matt then became angry.
Matt:SCRAMBLE ALL FIGHTERS NOW!!!
Mason:All fighters in the air now! Find where this Salem is. I repeat: All fighters in the air this is not a drill!
Tango 1,2,3,4,and 6 was in the air trying to find Salem while Tango 5 was keeping a close eye on Vale.
Everyone in Vale could hear the Chop of rotors from Warbirds and jet engines heading their way.
Whiskey 1: Searching the South sector.
Whiskey 2: Roger that searching the Emerald Forest.
Whiskey 1 and 2 broke off to search their areas.

In the Emerald Forest
Whiskey 2: Commander, I see a bullhead touching down in the Emerald Forest near Phoenix 1-1.
Matt then began to worry because Phoenix 1-1 was dropping troopers to guard the Emerald Forest and if they were caught off guard...
Matt:Follow them.
Matt then contacted Aero.
Matt:Aero, there is a bullhead touching down in the Emerald Forest is it yours?
Aero:Yes they're mine hold your fire!!
Matt then ended transmission with Aero and contacted Whiskey 2.
Matt:Whiskey 2 Stan's down there blue.
Whiskey 2:Roger that sir!
Griffin, Leo, Fury, Natasha, Rhino, Raijin, Butch, and Fujin arrive.
Raijin:UGH!! Finally I'm here!
Fujin:Man that place is crowded too.
Butch:Finally gonna be able to see Lancelot again! HAHA!
Natasha:I sure hope he's okay?
Leo:Don't worry I'm sure he is, all this military too.
They all then see troopers running through the forest yelling stuff like "Go,go,go!" And "Let's get this lockdown!" or "Stay frosty!"
Fury:Where is he any ways?
Aero:Right here!
Friends:HEYY!! Lancelot!
Raijin:Finally you got the weapons?
Aero:Yeah come on let's go!!
They all head to the locker room and get their upgrades and weapons.
Raijin:Oh ho ho this is good!
Raijin has trebuchets.
Fujin:So gonna rock these tarans!
Homing missles.
Butch:Time to wast those GRIM!
Gecko lasers and trebuchets.
Aero:Alright sticking these guys.
Aero has tarans and thunder gun but also has the Zeus Cannon.
Fury:Alright sticking with my tempest.
Leo:I'll have my gatlings and cannon.
Griffin:I'll have orkans and magnums*laser shoots*
Aero:Alright everyone all set!?
War Friends:YEAH!
Aero:Raijin, Fujin on me, Every one else defend parts of Vale!
W—Friends:YOU GOT IT!
They all went to their locations cloaked as well, and waiting.