Chapter 9: Saving Cinder and Matthieu part 1

I'm something less human but also something more ~Alex Mercer
———————————————————————-
After Aero left Ozpins tower he came across his favorite teacher: Glynda Goodwitch
Glynda: Hello Aero, How are you feeling?
Aero looks at her and sighs.
Aero:Not Good, Matthieu is depressed about a forceful talk and he's got to find a way to save his sister. It's just so...
Aero then just looked on the ground not saying a word. Glynda looks at him and feels sorry for him.
Glynda: You wanna speak about back at your dorm. From what I heard from your friend Matthieu it's great to talk to someone you trust about your feelings.
Aero: Yeah, alright let's go.
Aero and Glynda start walking towards Aero's dorm which is just 5 dorms away from Matthieu's dorm.

With Matthieu
Matthieu didn't go to his dorm instead he went out into Vale to get his sister,Cinder Fall, but the thing is he has no idea where to look for her.
Matthieu: Okay let's see I've done checked the abandoned theater, the abandoned hospital, and the docks.
Matthieu then begins to think about where Cinder can be.
Matthieu: If I was a low-life criminal where would I hide....Oh, I know a warehouse!
Matthieu then begins to head to the nearest warehouse

With Aero
Aero and Glynda enter Aero's dorm and sit down on a bed.
Glynda: So start from the beginning.
Aero: Ozpin forced a topic on Matthieu ,a very touchy one from what I saw, on him and when asked about his sister Oz said Matthieu has to find a way to save his sister.
Glynda: If you don't mind me asking but who is Matthieu's sister?
Aero took a deep breath and looked at Glynda.
Aero:Promise me you won't tell anyone else, Glynda.
Glynda: I promise Aero.
Aero: Matthieu's sister is....Cinder Fall
Glynda was shocked to say at least. It's very hard to believe that Matthieu, someone who is kind, cheerful, is related to Cinder Fall.
Glynda: This can't be right!! Matthieu is too kind and cheerful to related to Cinder but it also does make sense at the same time if you think about it.
Aero looks at Glynda with a serious and saddened look.
Aero: Now you can't tell anyone else.
Glynda: I won't and have a good day Mr. Warhawk.
Glynda then walks out Aero's dorm leaving Aero to himself.
Aero: Alright time to check up on Matthieu.
Aero then leaves his dorm to check up on his friend.
With Matthieu
Matthieu arrives at the warehouse and climbs up on the roof to see into the warehouse. What he sees is a ton of White Fang members but at the back is.....Cinder Fall
Matthieu:There you are sis now time to get you.
Matthieu then activates his Cloaking system and sneaks into the warehouse but is stopped when he sees a familiar looking device above the door. The device can see cloaked objects.
Matthieu:Dammit! This makes it even harder but I do like a challenge every now and then.
Matthieu then pulls out his suppressed HBRa3-Bear Fist and shoot the device and continues to walk towards his sister, but stopped and went back and placed charges in the corners of the warehouse. Then he proceeded to his sister.
Matthieu: Alright not to far now just a couple of more steps and....
Matthieu then knocked out his sister.
Matthieu: Alright, now comes the fun part.
With Aero
Aero reaches Matthieu's dorm and proceeded to knock three times.
Aero:Hey Matt I know you're depressed and all but you can't shut your friends out.
Aero heard no answer so he tried a second time the same result.
Aero:Alright Matt I'm coming in.
Aero opens the door to see Matthieu not in the dorm.
Aero:Matt where are you....Matt you dumbasss what are you doing.
Aero runs to his dorm and gathers all his equipment and runs out his dorm.
He then runs out into the courtyard and vaults over a wall and ran passed team RWBY.
RWB: Why is he in a rush?
Yang: Do you guys want to follow him and find out?
The rest of Team RWBY looked at yang but Weiss was the first to speak.
Weiss: Do you have any manners?
Yang: What? I know we're all curious so why not.
Weiss: No. We will respect people's business unlike you, yang.
They then see Aero hop in a Bulldog and drive full speed to go rescue Matt.
Meanwhile with Aero
Aero: Where are you Matt
Aero then looks into a thermal sight and saw matt
Aero:Is that Matt carrying.....Cinder?!?
Aero then contacts matt through his Scroll
Aero:Matt what the are you doing?!??
Matthieu:I'm doing what Oz said saving my sister.
Aero then let's down a rope and Matthieu gets on but without pulling out a detonator and pushing the button while they flew back to beacon at full speed.
Aero:You Do realize the cops were investigating that place right!!!
Matthieu:Yes, I do but they should have done something. How much you wanna bet Irondick caught wind of this?
To be continued.....