Sneak Peak of what is to come

Hey guys I know I haven't updated an actual chapter in a while but please forgive me I have been very busy with my part time job, summer, family, and family issues, so please forgive me. And for that I'm giving you guys a sneak peak of what's to come. This is a big hint on whether or not I'll make a sequel to this so don't get your hopes up for a sequel. I might make one. When I finish this book.
————————————————————————

(Play this until "I..I don't know..")
"G..Ghost why?!"
.
.
.
"They were weak and needed to go."

"They were your friends Ghost! How could you?"

"Friends? They were....meat bags and they were holding me back."

"...Why didn't you kill me then?"
.
.
.
.
.
"I..I don't know yet Aero. But that doesn't mean anything."

"Yes it does; It means this is the end of you!"

(Play this to "..most importantly Ozpin and stop there.)

"No this is only the beginning and the end is yet to come."

"Strike him down and you'll become stronger than ever Aero."

"NO! He is my friend... (friend)."

"Then you are a fool. Just like the others and most importantly Ozpin."

(Play this for the rest)

Two Blood Brothers will fight but one will spill the blood of the other and emerge victorious but will see that it came at a heavy price. But their battle is from from over somewhere in the forbidden place of remnant a Grimm Queen decided to resurrect our friend or foe
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ghost.
And he will stop at nothing to get his revenge on the people that betrayed his trust, but is completely hell bent on revenge or is there still a flicker of light in him that will cause his downfall.

But when ashes fall, legends rise to battle the dark to make sure that the people can experience a time of peace that they never experienced but who will be the legend that will rise when all the ashes fall and who will be darkness that they will battle.(the beginning part of this paragraph is actually from one of my favorite songs made by Godsmack)