Chapter 15: The Attack

Hey guys I decided to release somewhat half of this. So enjoy.
——————————————————————
I am an older man now, and perhaps wiser. A war and a revolution have ended, and another is about to begin. ~Shay Cormac
Also note I will try to make this long as hell so stay with me please.
——————————————————————

Back at the aircraft carrier Max Auditore was monitoring the radar when he saw several Bullheads heading towards them.
Max:SIR! We got incoming bullheads heading towards us!
Matt:Foxtrot 1-1 intercept those bullheads.
Foxtrot 1-1:Roger that.
Foxtrot 1-1 flys off the aircraft carrier and gets to the Bullheads.
Foxtrot 1-1:Attention aircraft you are flying in a restricted fly zone. Identify yourselves or you will be shot down. You have one minute to comply.
One minute later Foxtrot 1-1 comes back around and contacts the bullheads.
Foxtrot 1-1: Attention bullheads your one minute is up. Identify yourselves or be shot down.
Battleships and anti-air emplacements aimed at the incoming bullheads. Then someone contacted Matt, it was Aero.
Aero:Matthieu, those are white Fang bullheads!
Matt then got the realization and yelled.
Matt:OPEN FIRE!!
All battleships and anti-air emplacements open fire on the bullheads.
Foxtrot 1-1: All targets eliminated. Permission to find where they came from, Sir!
Matt:Permission granted give them hell Foxtrot 1-1.
Matt then contacted Aero.
Matt:Thanks Aero we're sailing to the east coast of Vale we'll be Waiting for your command. Max get our fighters back here.
Max:All fighters return back to the carrier.
All fighters:Roger that.

Back with Aero.

Aero:Raijin, Fujin you guys set up?
Fujin: All set up on the top of the stadium, even though I can't really go on walls.
Matt: Aero we are in position. Ready for your go.

Back with Matt

Max:Sir we lost contact with Alpha Squad.
Matt:Gather my squad. We're going to find them. Where were they're coordinates?
Max:Outside Of Mt.Glem Sir.
Matt:Alright get a Raven ready. Aero, I'm going to out of contact for a few hours. Heading to investigate the disappearance of Alpha Squad.

At Mt.Glem
Matt and his squad arrived at Mt.Glem to see what looks like Alpha Squad.
Max:Sir I think I found them or what's left of them.
Matt came over and saw what they looked like

Matt:Holy Shit who or what did this.
Mason:I don't know Sir but let's go.
Matthieu grabs the dog tags of Alpha Squad and heads back to the Raven just to see it destroyed.