Chapter 8: Who's side are you on Matthieu?

-One virus, three weeks, millions dead... and I was there. My name was Alex Mercer, and my work is almost done- Alex Mercer
———————————————————————-
Matthieu Fall was coming back to beacon because Ozpin wanted to see him but Matthieu just can't shake the feeling that's it's a trap.(IT'S A TRAP!)
-Timeskip to beacon-
Matthieu was at beacon and headed towards the elevator. Once he got there he went up into  Ozpins tower and upon arriving he saw Ozpin, and Aero.
Ozpin:Glad you are here Matthieu now we can discuss about you staying here.
After Oz said that Tai and Qrow came out of the shadows.
Aero: Ozpin What are they doing here?! I told you before Matthieu is on our side!
Ozpin: What is your real name Matthieu?
Matthieu: Matthieu......Fall
At this Tai and Qrow gripped their weapons just in case.
Ozpin: I didn't even think your last name was Husley. So why lie to us?
Qrow: That's a dumb move kid.
Matthieu: You wanna know why I faked my last name because I didn't deserve it and if I told y'all you would probably attack or interrogate me.
They all stood there in silence waiting for someone to speak.
Matthieu: But I am on your side Ozpin.
Aero: See he's on our side now tell them to back off.
Qrow and Tai back off and walk over to Ozpin.
Tai: Why are defending a two-timer Aero?! For all we know he could be lying to us!
Matthieu: If I was a two-timer Tai I would've killed you right here and right now. Don't you agree Ozpin.
Ozpin: While I don't agree with you killing a huntsman. I do remember the rumors placed around you.
Qrow: Don't get cocky kid or I'll....
Aero: Or you'll what? Cut him a new one. Honestly I think you would lose against me.
Qrow:Kid don't get too cocky.
Ozpin: Aero stand down! Don't risk your life over something like this.
Aero: Tell that to raijin.
Matthieu: Is that all Ozpin I got other stuff to do.
Ozpin: Not yet. How do you know Salem?
Qrow: What??!!
Tai:WHAT?!?
Aero: Wait what?
Matthieu:That's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!
Ozpin: It is my business Matthieu. Salem is responsible for all the grim and our enemy. And your sister is working for her am I correct?
Matthieu: I WILL NEVER REMEMBER THOSE MEMORIES AND YOU SURE AS HELL WONT TOUCH MY SISTER!! AM I CORRECT?!
Aero: Okay Matthieu chill. How are we supposed to get her back?
Ozpin:We? No, Matthieu has to figure out a way.
Qrow: Does he even know what happened to Fanta Crimson, Oz?
Matthieu then looks down and a tear falls from his eye. He then looks back up.
Matthieu: Fanta Crimson? I swear I heard that name before.
Matthieu: I'm just gonna go back to my dorm.
Matthieu's voice held depression in it and something else.
Aero: See you bro...I'll make it up to you I promise.
Matthieu turns his head.
Matthieu:Yeah whatever.
Ozpin: We do apologize for the hospitality Matthieu Fall.
Matthieu then gets in the elevator and heads down. Aero looked at Tai and Qrow with a fiery rage in his eyes.
Aero: You two need to improve your acting! You can't just bring up someone he doesn't know and you can't force him to tell you anything give him time. And when I get back I am going to have a long nice discussion with you two.
Qrow: Look Aero I'm sorry.
Aero: No you are not if you were sorry then you wouldn't have brought up Fanta Crimson. Have a nice day.
Aero then begins to leave to check up on his friend but what Aero didn't know that Matt never went to his dorm instead he.....
TO BE CONTINUED...