Quotes for the characters in my book pt.1

Starting off with my OCs:
Matthieu Fall:
"Anger is a sign that something needs to change."

"People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason."

"I don't need anger management, you just need to stop making me angry!"

"My attitude will always be based on how you treat me."

"Betrayal doesn't only break your heart but it darkens you're soul. You'll never forget the pain like a fog that forever lingers in the depths of your mind."

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies."

"When someone betrays you, it is a reflection of their character, not yours."

"I'm not crying because of you; You're not worth it. I'm crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are."

"Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is standing behind the trigger..."

"Always remember these 3 words: D.T.A[Don't Trust Anybody]"

"It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it..."

"All trust involves vulnerability and risk, and nothing would count as trust if there were no possibility of betrayal."

"It's easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend..."

"I will remember and recover, not forgive and forget..."

"Trust is earned, Respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of these is to lose all three."

"Have you ever been so disappointed that you don't believe anyone anymore."

"Not all angels reside in heaven...many walk the battlefield..."

Quotes for Maxson Kennway:
"A wise man once said 'Never start an argument with a man who can end you from another zip code' "

"Sniping is poetry in slow motion up until you pull the trigger."

"One man. One rifle. One bullet. One target. One shot. Can change history."

"If the enemy is in range, so are you, snipe him first or he will shoot you..."

"A CNN reporter once asked me 'what do I feel when I shoot a hostile?' I replied with 'recoil' "

"I'm a natural born sniper."

"Bad news travel fast...2,970ft per second to be exact."

"Snipers...We are the last thing you'll ever see."

"What I mean by that sir is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle up to and including one mile from Adam Tartus, and Salem with a clean line of sight...pack your bags fellas wars over. Amen."

"You know you talk mad shit for someone in sniping range with Berrate .50cal loaded with .50 BMG."

Now for Hypershades OC:
Aero Warhawk:
"I'm hidden in the shadows for a reason...But when I come out...I fight in battles that the adversaries can't win" as he looks at the camera.

"They say legends are born...No....they're made.....and built-IN!"

"What defines us is how well we rise after falling."

"I may not be perfect, but at least I know who I am"

(Towards his love interest) "Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it. Then I look at your smile and I know it is."

"Don't limit you're challenges. Challenge your limits."

"Be strong when you are weak, Brave when you are scared, and Humble when you are victorious."

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Live each day as if it were your last because tomorrow may not come."

"Nothing can bring you peace. But yourself."
(A/N: This is not all I'm adding more later on but for now here's a taste of the quotes for two people as of now.)