Chapter 11: Meeting Alex Mercer and James Heller (short)

I looked for the truth. Found it. Didn't like it. Wish to Hell I could forget it. Alex Mercer... This city suffered from his mistakes, for what he did at Penn Station. And whoever he was- that's a part of me. When I close my eyes, I see the memories of a thousand dead men, screaming as I take their lives. Moments I'll relive forever. What have I become? Something less human. But also something more. ~Alex Mercer
——————————————————————
Ironwood had a pissed expression and no one knew why.
Ironwood: So you're telling me that he's related to the enemy??!?
Matthieu flinched at that and looked at ironwood.
Matthieu:Take. That. Back. Know.
Matthieu had a scary calm expression on his face that would probably make the devil shit his pants.
Ironwood: And why Matthieu or Test subject-003.
Matthieu's eyes then glowed red and he smiled.
Matthieu:Mercer is on his way as well as Heller ironwood and let me tell you..
Matthieu then picks ironwood up by the collar.
Matthieu:You better hope Heller gets here first because Mercer won't talk he will just kill you.
Then someone or something opened the elevator with force and came out was

Matthieu looked at him and smiled.
Matthieu: Alex How has it been?
Alex looked at him even though you can't see his eyes you can tell he had happiness in em.
Alex:Nothing much Matthieu. Now where is Ironwood?
Matthieu moved and right behind him was ironwood. Alex smiled and transformed his right arm into a blade and left arm into claws but didn't attack.
Alex:Can I kill him?
Matthieu:No, Alex maybe another time but stay because Heller should be arriving soon.
Alex then nodded and walked over into a corner.
Oz:Well do you think you can get cinder for me?
Matthieu nodded and moved out the way.
Matthieu:Cinder uncloak.
Everyone but Aero, and Alex were confused but then they saw Cinder appear right in front of them.
Cinder:H..Hey guys! How's it been?
Ozpin:Why Good Ms.Fall and you?
Cinder:Good as well thank you for asking but what ironwood said was mean if my brother wasn't the strongest between Alex and Heller he would have let Alex kill him.
Oz:Is it okay if I ask you a question I won't do anything to you I just want to know. We're you and Roman planning on destroying beacon?
Cinder nodded and walked behind her brother.
Oz:It's okay Ms.Fall you're not in trouble and not going to jail because if something like that was to happen your brother wouldn't be happy.
Alex nodded and just went back to staring into the abyss while Ironwood was putting a strong face on while on the insider was scared. But before he could do something another man joined the party

James Heller:I came as fast I could Matthieu please excuse my lateness

Matthieu:It's alright James but here you go one Ironwood for us. Now, Heller I believe you wanted to ask him a question.
Heller nodded and walked up to Ironwood.
Heller:Why? Why kids Ironwood? Why kids who could've had a normal life and still be alive so why?
Ironwood didn't answer just held his chin up.
To be continued...