Chapter 13: Atlas/Ghosts Returns from the grave

The time for waiting is over~Elizabeth Greene
——————————————————————
After Matthieu yelled out the last part everyone was shock. They  have never seen the boy so angry, but know they knew he was never happy he was just an empty shell of Who Matthieu used to be before everything happened to him.
Matthieu:What cat got y'alls tongue or are you just frozen.
Aero:Enough!!
Everyone looked at Aero. Matthieu then begins to leave but he turned around and his eyes were blood red.
Matthieu:Come and find me when you have an answer; I got to find Adam.
Matthieu then jumped out the window and disappeared.
Winter: What just...happened?
Ironwood:I think we just learned his backstory.
Aero:...
Glynda:I can't believe that actually happened to him.
Oz:He is a damaged soul, not only Salem made him worse and did unspeakable things to him.
Ironwood:And yet he was apart of the creed and the ghosts but a PMC Atlas never heard it.
Qrow:It's crazy to think he lost so much yet so fast.
Oz:Aero, what are you going to do?
Aero:I'm going to raise the siege plan soon enough!
They were all surprised.
Aero:Just when I thought things couldn't get worse but it just did. I'm calling all war robot friends and we're going to be prepared for what's going to happen.

With Matthieu
Matthieu Fall stood in front of the destroyed Atlas HQ on the outskirts of Vale and he put a distress signal only Atlas members can pick up.
12 hours later
Matthieu Fall has enough members of Atlas and the Ghosts ,including Ender, that he can take on anything and he was ready war. He had enough vehicles to rage war for years because of his third semblance.

Back with Aero and them
As they were discussing plans on getting Matthieu back, Cinder walks in.
Cinder:Hey guys have y'all seen my brother? I haven't seen him at all in classes or his team at all today.

With Matthieu
Matthieu:Alright listen up because I'm only gonna say it once: We are here to stop someone named Salem. She has caused death, destruction, and pain to everyone. So we are going to Vale and set up are HQ there because if I remember correctly Atlas had a HQ there as well as Salem will try to invade it during competition in Vale you got it.
Atlas member:SIR YES SIR
Matthieu nodded his head and everyone gets in vehicles and starts their approach on Vale with Matthieu in the lead with his Warbirds. Everyone in Vale was shocked to see an old military presence come back and the reporters were on it already on it.
Reporter 1: Here we are in central Vale and right behind me is a military presence that was thought to be eliminated by The Sentinels a branch of Atlas with the present general Ironwood.
Everyone at Beacon was scared and shocked to see them again.

With Aero and them
Ozpin:He's gone Cinder.
Aero:Your brother went haywire to the point where he's crazy enough to do god knows what anything. I'm going to have to call my War robot friends to get prepared for what's going to happen soon.
Ozpin:Hmm, you sure this is necessary Aero?
Aero:Yes, in the meantime I need to gather materials for upgrades for them, soon until they arrive I will be ready for them.
Ironwood:Wait what about my army?
Aero:No ironwood, they will bring even more problem to Vale.
Qrow:I agree with him.
Glynda:As do I
Ozpin:He's right James, they will only be a symbol of conflict.
Ironwood:What about them! They can be conflict as well!
Aero:We're human, their bots! They can be hacked we can't!
Winter:And your sure that they can be trusted and useful?
Aero:HA, your talking to someone who is very useful.
Ozpin:Alright then, it's settled. Well have them called and transported here soon enough.
Aero:Thanks Ozpin, I'll be making upgrades now so yeah.
Aero then leaves and everyone looked at him.
Ozpin:Good luck Aero, we're counting on you.