Filler:Class:Professer Port

At Beacon Academy In Professor Ports class to be exact sat Matthieu Fall, Ender, Cinder Fall, Aero Warhawk, Team RWBY, and TEAM JNPR. While the others were listening to Ports story Matt however wasn't paying attention and just saying a lot of words about port under his breathe and none of them were exactly nice to say the least.

Port:Now which one of you think you have these traits of a huntsman/huntress.

The class didn't do anything but Matthieu raised his hand with a board look. Port looked at him.

Port: Ah Finally contributing to class Mr.Fall?
Matt:No, I just need to go to the restroom.

Everyone apart from Weiss and port, was giggling. Weiss was glaring daggers at Matthieu Fall while Port was just unimpressed

Port:Yes you may go. Now raise your hand if you think you have the traits that qualify a huntsman/huntress.
Weiss shot her hand up and looked like she was going to murder someone. While she did that Matt got up and walked out the classroom.

Timeskip because I'm pretty sure that everyone knows what happens

Matt was about to inter the classroom when the doors shot up and hit him in the face and Weiss walked fuming with anger.

Matt:HEY WHAT THE HELL ELSA?!

This only angered Weiss even further but she kept walking while Matt got up with a pissed expression and went to have a talk with Elsa. Matt found Els..Weiss leaning on the rail on the balcony. Now the first thought that came to his head was 'push her off no one will miss her' but he decided against that and walked to her to have a small chat.
Matt:So what's wrong with you Els...Weiss?

Weiss decided to stay quiet and then talk after a minute.
Elsa: I...I should be leader of team RWBY and that you shouldn't be here you mercenary scoundrel.
Matt:Okay 1.) fuck no you shouldn't be because of your short ass temper so try to be the best teammate. 2.) WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU AND MY WORK YOU FUCKING SPOILED ASS BITCH!!!

Timeskip because I don't feel like writing the conversation just to give you a short story of it Els...I mean Weiss Matt/Ghost if you read the 'final' part of his background story get along great know........sort of.