Pissed beyond

After that night with Sans, you felt weak and helpless in his presence. He always gives you a look of amusement and can't take you seriously every time you 'attempt' to threaten him. What frustrated you the most is that you don't even have to try to act mad around him because he already made you angry. You hate the way he looks at you, you hate how he treats you like a child, and you hate how he secretly laughs about your height on purpose when you're around him. But out of all the things you hate the most about him is that he's actually the friendliest monster you've met so far.

         Most of the monsters you've met are quite nasty and you encounter monsters that could be mistaken as demons almost everyday. The reason you hate Sans for being cautious around you is because you're scared and also worried that he possibly might have feelings for you. You know in this situation that would make him gay but he can't know that you're a girl or worse, a human girl. You get frequent nightmares of being caught without your mask on or forgetting to cover yourself with dust that day and the royal guardsmen dogs find you and shred you into pieces before eating what's left of your mutilated body. 

         You remember the day you ran into Sans and how you both fought each other. The battle was very quick but was scary at the same time. You knew Sans could've killed you right then but never did and you can't figure out why. You've seen two monsters fight each other after one of them insulted the other and watched them fight to the death, the loser being the one that gave the insult. To be honest, that was such a stupid move for you to insult a monster that's ten times stronger and a foot and a half taller than you. It's been three months since that happened.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Grillby was nice enough to give you a break but you hated him for doing so because he knows that you don't have enough money to even last you two days. This is not the first time he's done this before but when he first did, you knew it was suspicious from the get-go. When he saw me come back near the end of day one of my break, I could see him wearing the Devil's smile. He pretended like he was sorry for me that I couldn't even last a day without working, so he shows his 'gratitude' to me by taking off a day so my next break would only be six days instead of seven.

         You should've declined the second time he offered you a break because this time you came back two and a half days later, followed by shortening your break by a day again. You tried to get out of it but Grillby insisted that you take it. You said no again and didn't bother you about it until later this day, you noticed that he was giving you twice as much work to do and making you exhausted by the end of this morning. You go talk to Grillby during his lunch break about taking his offer about a break which to your surprise he let you have. You were mostly surprised that he didn't take another day off and kept it at five days, but he knew that you knew that wasn't going to last long.

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You're walking around Snowdin while being alert of potential monsters that might want to fight you. You're fighting skills have slowly gone down since you're always killing small monsters just for their dust, but not very many strong monsters want to fight you when they noticed your scythe's blade and how sharp it is and how it's always covered with dust.

         You walked into Snowdin's library which was empty except for you and the monster at the checkout desk. You find it funny that their sign is misspelled and wish you could fix it, you never notice how much of a Spelling Nazi you were after reading that sign so you try not to look at it as much. You come to the library in your spare time because it's the only entertainment that Snowdin has besides watching the royal guardsmen battle each other to see who is the strongest. 

         You walk around skimming through book titles that seem interesting to you but most of the books are really old or they look like they've came out of a dump. Out of all six bookshelves in the library that intrigued you the most was the one that seemed to have the least amount of books. Every time you come here, the books haven't came back except for one. You pick up the one you haven't seen before. It was a thick purple book with golden lettering that read, "How to be intimate with your partner". You choke back your laughter from such a ridiculous title and open to a random page wishing you never did. The entire book was filled with just sex positions,  you didn't think that some of them could be physically possible as you skimmed through. You close the book and put it back on the semi empty shelf trying to erase what you just saw. You eventually find something decent to read and sit down at the only table they have. You found a book about ancient methods of torture, it was actually quite interesting.

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You've been in the library reading for possibly two hours but was interrupted by a loud bang making you flinch and almost dropping your book. You look up to see Papyrus who apparently the youngest brother of Sans, carrying three other books that looked like they were volumes of a series. He walks over to the semi empty shelf and puts them back. You didn't take Papyrus as the reading type but the Underground was full of interesting monsters. You ignored him and went back to reading about ancient torture methods but the book was pulled away from you by Papyrus. He closes it lossing your spot as he reads the cover.

"What the fuck man!?! I was reading that!" I say obviously pissed.

"SO YOU WERE." Says Papyrus still looking at the cover.

         He opens the book to a random page of an illustration of a man being hanged by his toenails as they slowly are teared off by his own weight. Papyrus' face lights up with a sinister grin looking quite pleased. He closes the book and starts walking to the door and taking the book with him.

"I'LL BE TAKING THIS IF YOU DON'T MIND." He says laughing. 

"You better rethink that!" You yell and follow him out of the library.

"DON'T BOTHER ME YOU WEAKLING! I TAKE WHAT I WANT!" He says as he walks through the snow effortlessly.

         You on the other hand could barely even run as the snow got deeper. Papyrus gets to what you're assuming to be his house, he's at the door with his hand on the door knob and turns around to see if i'm still following him. He can see you struggling to walk through the snow  almost falling in the process.

"NYEH HEH HEH! THIS PATHETIC MONSTER CAN'T EVEN HANDLE A FEW INCHES OF SNOW!" 

He laughs some more as he opens the door and walks in with your book in hand.

"You god damn―piece of―shit! You're going―to regret― everything you― just said!" I say panting in mid sentence.

You decided it wasn't worth it and turn around back to the library but Sans was blocking your way.