Dreams

You were walking back home after buying your clothes from the store as the snow started to fall down faster. You still couldn't get over the fact that the bunny lady has been with Sans before but you're not mad since you knew he probably hadn't had met you at the time when he was with her. That was another thing that you've wondered like how Sans being a skeleton that somehow has the 'tools' for sexual activities, but if he can have a tongue then you shouldn't be surprised that he has other things. 

          As you were walking into the house, you noticed that Sans never actually left his spot on the couch and was asleep. Papyrus wasn't around but you assumed that he was in his bedroom because the house was very still from the lack of cooking noises that Papyrus did tend to make. Sans had a slight snore but it sounded more like a growl if you listened carefully which filled the quiet house. You tired your best to quietly walk upstairs without having the bag of clothes making a lot of ruckus but it just made very loud crinkling noises every step of the way. You were just at the last step but you tripped and you fell on the bag, making a loud crunching noise which woke Sans up. You didn't break anything except for the bag after falling on top of it.

"had a nice trip, doll?" Sans says smugly.

You get up and mumble feeling embarrassed that you just tripped up the stairs.

"Oh yes I had a great trip, i'll tell you all about it sometime." I say while examining the bag.

Sans' eyes light up remembering where you just came back from.

"so what kind of clothes did you buy?" Sans asks.

"None of your concer―"

           As you stood up, the bag had a hole at the bottom which made everything fall out down the stairs including your newly bought underwear which fell down onto the last step. Sans looked at the top of the stairs to the very bottom and blushed looking away noticing your choice of underwear.

"heh, you really did buy lace. a red pair too."

"That's because it was the cheapest!" I shout feeling my face burning up as I walked down the stairs picking up the rest of the mess.

          You picked everything up and sat at the bottom of the stairs and let out a big sigh. You loosen the straps of your mask and let it hang around your neck as you looked at Sans still staring at you with your pile of clothes. You could tell he was a little confused and was thinking.

"Is something wrong, Sans?" I ask him.

"well, i sort of just remembered that everyone thinks that you're a guy, so how were you able to buy women's underwear?"

          You flashback to the stupid excuse you told the cashier and how it didn't really bother her. You wanted to spare him the details and that's what you did.

"come on, how'd you do it?" He pries.

"Th-that's none of your concern!" I say standing up and walking back upstairs.

          You did not want to tell Sans what your excuse was mainly because you found it to be too―kinky. You walked into your room, ignoring the pleads of Sans as you closed the door and set your clothes down on your bed. You were really excited to try on your clothes since you couldn't really do that at that store because it didn't have any dressing rooms so you kind of had to hope that everything fits and looks good on you.

          You undress and tried on the purple underwear and was glad to know that you predicted your size correctly and mostly just relieved that you finally had multiple pairs of underwear and not just the one pair which was getting old. You did clean that one pair of underwear when you still just had it as the one, it just was very tedious when cleaning it. You mostly would just clean it in the shower with you and then dried it the best you could when you were done.