Chronophobia

i barely had the energy to express my anger as alphys walked into the cell with paps and i. she examined papyrus' sleeping state and giggled once she looked down at his arms.

"Hmmm―Oh where oh where has Sans' brother's hand gone..." alphys sings and slowly turns to me.

i hid papyrus' right hand behind my back as alphys was clearly searching for it as she stared at the ground of the cell and walked around while she continued singing.

"...Oh where oh where can it be? Oh where has Sans' brother's hand had gone, oh where oh where can it be?" she stops singing a whips her head in my direction.

"Sans, where has Papyrus' hand gone? I know it didn't move on it's own, surely you know where it is." alphys begins prying.

"like i'd tell you anything you twisted bitch." i spat.

          alphys was not happy about my response and pulls out a small hand drill. without a second to lose, she jabbed it into my tibia bone as blood and bone marrow starts to pour out and i roar in pain. she then sticks a needle into the fresh hole and quickly seals up my wound. 

"There we go! it's going to be a lot harder to inject substances into your system when you lack a very important component―you know, skin."

i started feeling dizzy, my head getting heavier as i began to fall on my side, revealing where i was hiding papyrus' severed hand.

"Ah there it is! That wasn't so bad, now was it?" alphys giggles.

she picks up papyrus' hand and walks out of the cell and locks it back up.

"Oh don't worry about this Sans, I have quite the pile of ideas of what i'll do with your brother's hand but for now, why don't you just rest that pretty little head of yours."

alphys waves goodbye with papyrus' hand as a powerful wave of sleep comes over me as i fight to stay awake. only to fail as darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          You didn't care what Alphys was planning to do with you next anymore. You didn't care if she opened you up, cut you, stab, pierce, or even mutilated you. You wouldn't be surprised if she killed you and brought you back to life over and over again. 

          While Alphys uncovered some strange looking machines, you were curious to what she had placed on the table covered in beakers and strange chemicals. Alphys walked over to you carrying wires that connected to a new machine you haven't seen before, but you didn't care to ask what is does. She begins connecting you to the wires all over your body but mainly near the chest area.

"I noticed that you were looking at my new souvenir, i'll show you what it is later but we first have a few more things we need to do before I can show you."

          Alphys went back to the strange machine you were now connected to and flipped some switches. The sound of humming filled the room along with the sound of static that seemed to only come from lighting. The two metal poles on top of the machine began to generate bolts of electricity while Alphys began to laugh as if she was the mad scientist Dr. Frankenstein who created his monster. There was a dial that had large numbers on it and despite you not caring anymore, you still feared that this could be your last day alive. 

"Did you know that humans can withstand up to 110 volts of electricity, and the lethal amount to kill a human is 600 volts?" Alphys says excited.

          You took the hint of what she was implying which was not only making you have second thoughts about not caring if you were going to die or not, you also realized that you value your life and didn't want to go like this.