Celeste Wild

Where do I start? Michael Jones

Where do I start? Michael Jones... the most perfect boy came to my school! Let's go back the beginning Sophomore year of high school, it was the middle of the school year and my grades were great. My best friend Faith and I were helping each other study everyday at Panera Bread. "So, ready for Reagan's test today?" She asked me. I was stuffing my face with my bagel but stopped to answer "I guess so, I don't think that I'll do that good though" I covered my mouth with the back of my hand as I spoke. Faith gave the the blankest stare and bluntly said "you're such a liar." I furrowed my brows and retorted "really Faith, I can't get this chapter down I won't do that good!" She rolled her eyes and said "you know just as well as I do that you will get the highest grade in the class... like you usually do!" Her eyes shifted to the booth directly across from us and raised an eyebrow at me and informed me without barely even moving her lips "hottie- four o'clock staring right at YOU!" I casually brush my hair behind my ear sneaking a glance in the direction of him... his hair was chestnut and his eyes... most beautiful things I have ever seen: deep blue like an ocean... he caught me staring and I immediately shot my eyes toward Faith. "I think we should go" I blurted. "What?! You didn't even talk to him!" Faith whined. "Oh well. Let's go, we don't want to be late" I grabbed my book bag as did Faith and we headed out to my car.

We arrived at my silver Tesla. After I strapped in, I turned the key and the car began to beep seeing that Faith wasn't strapped in. Faith strapped in as she heard the beep. "Can we listen to the radio?" Faith wondered "duh, when do we not listen to the radio?" I joked "I know I know but like you could just want to get to school with no distractions" Faith bowed her head and sunk down in her seat, her eyes were glued to the car floor. I looked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder which made her turn her face to me. "Hey, it's okay. I appreciate the thought" I sweetly reassure. Faith nodded and turned on satellite radio and picked a Pop station for us to listen to. One thing about me. I am rich. Very (I know humble, right?), both of my parents are doctors and manage their own very successful company. They work together at the same company so, they drive together to save the environment from more fumes. Smart idea I suppose.

When we arrived, we were listening to "Smoke Clears" one of both of our favorite songs to sing to. We waited until the song was over to stop the car. I grabbed my bag and opened my door. The annoying thing about having a Tesla is even though you are in the middle of your school year, everyone still stares when you come out of the car. I don't really like that kind of attention. I know people stare but I just ignore and turn my head away. I am the rich shy girl at school: Celeste Wilds and my whole life will be changing on this day.