Dad

It's been two week since the carnival, which means it's been two week since Mike's Dad came out of his coma. I haven't seen Michael since the night of the carnival. He needed some space to chat with his dad and explain to him what he has missed, I respected that.

I miss Mike. I really miss Mike. There's nothing stopping me from seeing him, I just don't think I've given him enough time with his dad and I don't want to interrupt their bonding. I was sitting my bed but abruptly got up just as he called; "Hey!" I started.
"Hey baby! I missed you!"
"I missed you too! How's your dad?"
"He's good, you should come over to see him! I've told him so much and he wants to actually meet you instead of meeting you when he was in the hospital."
"Alright, wait- now?"
"Yeah, is that okay?"
"Yeah that's fine, see you soon."

I hung up and rushed downstairs to get some food before I left. "Hey hun, you suddenly The Flash or something? Why are you in such a hurry?" My mom asked me as she was sipping her coffee while sitting at the island. "Mike wants me to meet his dad. Now that he's healthy and out of the hospital" I informed her "oh, how long has it been since you last saw Michael?" She wondered. "Too long... two weeks, two very very long weeks." "Well it's good that for spring break you get to see him finally!" My mom smiled. "I know break's over in a week and I barely got to spend time with him." I groaned, grabbed a granola bar and headed back upstairs to my room to finish getting ready.

I arrived at Mike's house and knocked on the door and it immediately opened and I saw a familiar smiling face.

Mike.

"Hey!" He screamed as he lifted me into the air and kissed me on the head. "How are you?" I asked through giggles as he was still holding me above the ground and now kissing my whole face he kissed my lips last. He stopped to answer my question "I'm perfect now! I was so bored. Hanging out with just my family, ugh." Mike said jokingly.

"Your Dad got out of a coma two weeks ago stop being so insensitive" said a deep man's voice. Mike put me down and answered "sorry Dad, I didn't mean it like that. Anyway, this is Celeste Wild." I held out my hand for him to shake but he pulled me into a hug. Very friendly family I grinned and hugged him back. "Welcome to the family honey!" He smiled from ear to ear. "The family...?" I asked what does he mean by family? "You helped my Michael overcome his sorrow! You are worthy to be part of this family!" "Oh thank you so much!" I smiled. Mike put his arm around my waist just as Tyson and Molly came into the living room. "Hey Celeste!" They said in unison "hey Molly, Tyson, good to see you!" I exclaimed surprised that they actually acknowledged my presence. "So, is anyone hungry?" June asked the group. "Sure, I could eat" why would you say that Celeste! You just ate before you came here I pushed my subconscious aside and nodded. I was positive that I was still hungry. After all, I only had a granola bar. "Great it's settled! Mike can go in CeCe's car and Tyson, Molly, Nick and I will ride together.

Mike took my hand and interlocked it with his. I felt a shock go from my fingertips up to my neck. A nice shock. I haven't felt Mike's touch in a while, it's nice. I missed it. A lot. He kissed my forehead and we hopped in the car. "I missed you. A lot." I paused "Sorry, did that sound clingy?" He laughed and replied "No, I missed you a lot too. I kept wanting to call but I was too worried that you were busy." " Same here but I didn't because I didn't want to interrupt your time bonding with your dad." He kissed the back of my hand and said "I wish you called"

"I know I wish you did too but we are here now and we're together, and I'm hungry so let's get going you're parents are leaving and I have to follow them!" Still holding my hand to his lips he groaned and I felt a light buzz. I giggled and kissed his cheek making his hand release mine from his grasp. "I love you so dang much!" He cried "I love you too. So dang more." I grinned as I put the car into drive and we were off.
-
-
-
Ok so I've decided to post on weekends only. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for the short and crappy chapter but it made my heart very happy. Hopefully it made your's happy too.
QOTD: what is your favorite place to go for a vacation?
-
-
-
I will hopefully be posting more today but I'm not sure. Also it's a long weekend because of MLKJ Day so YAY! that means I can post on Monday!