Rant/Recap

Okay so like I literally wrote a super deep chapter for Mike's story and somehow it got deleted so now I'm just going to kinda give you a recap of what I was writing. Okay:

So basically mike and his dad have always been close and it was really hard for his mom when his dad went into a coma. She was in the corner one night sobbing and had a knife next to her feet. Michael told her that she needed help from a support group. After she went there for a while she was better. She insisted that he should go to school since he had missed the first couple of months of his new school. He wanted her mental state to improve before he went. She went to church and prayed every night as well as going to the support group every other Thursday and her mental state improved so he decided to go to school. When he first saw CeCe he knew he wanted to marry her. It was love at first sight. She was angelic and perfect.

He was really glad that he had homeroom with her. When they first started talking he was shocked she sounded like an angel and was even more beautiful up close. They became closer and when they started dating he knew it wouldn't end. From then on he wanted to be with Celeste every second. He was so confused as to why he loved her so much then he thought back to the time that she comforted him when he told her the story of his dad. She was there for him and really was the only person that he told the story to. She was special blah blah blah and yeah that's basically it.

Super pissed that the WHOLE super long chapter got deleted UGH oh well hope the recap helped. The QOTD was: If you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?