Forever and Always

Mike's POV

The next day I made sure that I was the first one to wake up. I kissed CeCe's temple and walked out of the room. I took the ring from it's hiding spot and walked downstairs to make her favorite breakfast. I made Chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, eggs, avocado toast, a tomato, mozzarella and basil dish along with bacon. I poured us both OJ and connected my phone to the portable speaker and queued up Perfect by Ed Sheeran (Celeste's wedding song) and I clicked play. I waited patiently for her to wake up and come downstairs.
--------------------
Celeste's POV

To carry love, to carry children of our own We are still kids, but we're so in love Fighting against all odds I know we'll be alright this time Darling, just hold my hand Be my girl, I'll be your man I see my future in your eyes. "My wedding song?" I whispered to myself. I turned to look at Mike's ocean eyes and chiseled jaw but he wasn't anywhere insight. I walked down the stairs and into the living room where I saw him kneeling with a velvet box in his hand. "Baby...?" I wondered.

"I want you to know that I love you and that I want you to be with me forever. They say love hurts and I'm ready to take the risk if I'm going to be with you until forever ends. You are my perfect soulmate who always makes me smile even on the worst days. I want to wake up with you every morning. I've waited my whole life to find you and now that I have, I'm not about to loose you so, I want you to give you this promise ring as a remembrance that every second of every minute of every hour of every day in every month of every year that I love you unconditionally and I don't ever want you to forget how much you mean to me" He finished.

I covered my mouth with my hand, tears streaming down my face "will you take it?" He asked me. I began to laugh, tears streaming even harder from my eyes down my cheeks. I nodded and ran to him he held me close and I grabbed him shirt breathing him in, my breath getting steadier and steadier with every inhale and exhale. I rubbed my face on his shoulder. He cupped my face his hands.

I leaned my cheek against his palm and he leaned in to kiss away my tears. As I opened my eyes I saw tears down his face. Took my thumb and brushed away his tears I grabbed his hair and pushed him into a long hard hug. His voice was muffled but I could still hear him say "I love you baby girl" I let out a soft laugh and replied "I know dummy, I love you too!"

After ten minutes of just holding each other to calm us both down, Mike guided me into the kitchen where an amazing breakfast was prepared for me. "You made this all yourself?!" I asked in awe "Yep, all your favorite breakfast foods" he grinned.

We finished eating and decided to take a dip in the pool. I was walking over to a tanning chair to place my towel on it but before I could Mike took me by the waist and tossed me into the pool. "MIKE!" "Yes princess?" He asked me "I'm gonna kill you!" "No you won't baby girl, you love me too much." He replied calmly but the gleam in his eyes was so sinister. "Ugh" I gave up and floated on my back he walked down the steps and swam over to me. He placed his hands under the water to touch my bare back. I let out a small shriek but then giggled.

He leaned down to kiss my neck. He still had his lips on my neck when he stated "your parents are coming back today" I groaned and placed my hand in his hair to push his lips harder on my neck. He let out a moan and smiled against my neck. He took his lips away then placed them on my forehead, down to my lips and he lingered there. His lips centimeters away from mine I strained my neck up to kiss him but leaned away. "Think again princess" he said before flipping me upside down into the water. I flipped my head up and leaped onto Mike's waist.

I whispered seductively;
"Do that one more time... I dare you!"
"What are you gonna do baby girl?"
"You don't want to know..." I kissed his lips hard and pulled away. "My parents are here..." I groaned. "How do you know?" He asked me "trust me" I rolled my eyes and we put our clothes back on before they walked out onto the patio.

When they came out, Mike and I were in separate tanning chairs and we were holding hands and we had our eyes closed. Go away mom and dad please! "We're home!!" My Dad screamed. Mike and I both shot up and smiled at both my parents. "Hello Mr and Mrs. Wild!" Michael exclaimed way too over excited. "Celeste has something she would like to tell you" he added. "Oh do you dear?!" My mom wondered I glared at Mike but he just rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. He turned my hand over where the ring was noticeable, I looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah I do, just give us a sec okay?" I finally answered. My mom nodded and both my parents walked inside the house. Mike kissed the back of my hand that had the ring he gave me. He's mine.
-
-
-
This is the second to last chapter for this book! I know!!! Ahhh!
QOTD: If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?