Meeting the Jones Family

When the door opened, I saw the twins working on homework. When they saw us walk in they turned their heads and shouted "MOM! MIKE BROUGHT A GIRL HOME!" Michael rolled his eyes and they grinned sinisterly. "Mikey! Who is this lovely girl?!" His mom asked "This is Celeste" he introduced. I held out my hand but instead his mom grabbed my shoulders and gave me a firm hug. "I'm June dear! How are you? Are you two hungry? Do you need food?" "No mom we're fine I'm gonna show her around now if that's okay" Mike stated. His mom smiled as we walked into the next room of the house "nice to meet you!" I called "you too sweetie" she replied.

"This is the kitchen, it's small but it works for all four of us. And over in this room it's the twin's bedrooms with a bathroom connecting them." "Cool" I said. "This is my mom's room and a bathroom is right in between her's and my bedroom. Over there as you first saw is the living room" he finished as he guided me into his room closing the door. "What's the rule Michael?" His mom asked loudly "fine" he said calmly. He opened up the bedroom door and sat back down on the bed.

"If you don't mind me asking... what happened to your dad..." I whispered "um... well he's... in a coma, we come to visit him, my siblings and I. Never my mom... she has been praying ever since the issue occurred. He went into cardiac-arrest and he didn't come out of the coma. My mom is starting to lose hope now I think." He sighed quietly. I saw tears welling in his eyes so I shut the door nodding to his mother letting her know that we needed this. I came back over to the bed and hugged Mike tightly. He's holding his sadness in... Mike just... let it go... I think after a while I say it "I need to be strong! I can't be soft" "you can be just this one time, I'm here... I care Mike... just let me in. I'll try to help however I can..." I paused and I heard a soft sob. I hugged him tighter letting him know that I was there for him. He started sobbing longer and harder. "I just wish I could take away the pain... I would... no matter the cost" at that he took his head up and I saw his red eyes filled with tears.

Some tears were already streaming down his face. I took my hand and wiped them away. "I'm here" I quietly whispered. "Celeste... I-I love you" he said through sharp breaths and sniffles. "I love you too... should I leave and just let you get it all out?" I asked "no" he quickly said. "Stay here... please... you make it better" I sat back down on the bed and held him close. He sniffled then said "thank you... so much" I kissed the top of his head and said "you're welcome, I'm here if you need anything. I always will be" his breath became steadier as he said "I know" he sat up and wiped away his tears. "Deep breaths" I told him, he nodded and did as I said.

After a little bit of talking to let his feeling out he felt much better. He kissed me long and soft before I opened the bedroom door. His mom was on the couch in the living room. She heard everything, I could tell because once I opened his door she smiled and I saw one tear down her cheek. She wiped it away quickly when Mike came out next to me. "Where are Molly and Tyson?" He asked "oh, outside playing with a football" she answered. "I think that CeCe and I will be going someplace quiet for a while, is that okay?" Michael asked his mom.

"That's fine but can I talk to her for a moment alone?" "Sure I'll go play football outside" he opened the front door and a cool breeze flew into the house. He then shut it quickly after smiling at me. "Honey, sit down" June started. "He told you the story didn't he?" I nodded "I heard him crying and I told the twins to go outside and play so they wouldn't hear what was happening." " the important thing is that he opened up to you... you are the first person he has ever told his father's story to... you're special Celeste!" She squeezed my shoulder "thank you for taking care of my Mikey!" She hugged me and said "you are the best thing that has ever happened to this family. I'm so glad that God sent you to Michael, you are his human guardian angel" smiled and sent me outside with Mike. "You kids have fun... take as long as you want to be together okay?" "Will do mom, thanks!" Mike nodded and took my hand as we walked to the car. "Goodbye Mrs. Jones!" I called "call me June" she called out before I shut my car door. We took off while June was waving goodbye. "I have to stop by my house to tell my parents that we might be out late tonight. Is that okay?" I asked "of course" he stated.

As I was explaining things to my parents Mike said that he would go to the store a couple blocks down. He came back with a picnic blanket food and a speaker. "What are you planning?" I asked "you'll have to just wait and see" he grinned and put the items in the trunk. "And you carried all that to my car? From the store?!" "Yep" he simply said. "Okay..." "hey" he called "Yeah?" "I love you" I laughed "I know" "do you love me too CeCe?!" "I do... trust me I really really do" I giggled and he kissed the top of my head.
-
-
-
-
-
-
THAT WAS A VERY DEEP CHAPTER I KNOW! BUT HONESTLY I NEED A SHIP NAME FOR MIKE AND CECE I WAS THINKING LIKE MAYBE CIKE OR CICHAEL BUT IF YOU HAVE BETTER SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW. BE SURE TO VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE <3