Accepted

Mike and I walked inside to explain to my parents what he did for me. "I see um... clothes here...?" My mom suspiciously stated. "Yeah... ignore that. Mike gave me a promise ring." I explained. "He WHAT?!" My Dad gasped getting up from the couch that he was sitting on. "Dad, relax!" "Yes Chase, it's like what you did for me when we were dating" my mom added "that's different. Celeste is SIXTEEN Gina! Sixteen!" My Dad fumed. "For God sakes Chase, control your temper!" My mom demanded.

My dad inhaled and sighed long and deep. "Yes sir, I love your daughter very much. I wanted to know that she will be for me and me alone" Mike said placing his arm around my waist. "Hm..." my dad groaned not pleased with Mike's actions. I didn't care I loved him no matter how much my dad couldn't stand him. "I liked you at first Michael... now I'm not so sure." My Dad stated bluntly. Mike nodded.

"I suppose we can get past this rough patch as long as you promise to take good care of my daughter." My Dad finally agreed "of course sir!" Mike beamed. I kissed his cheek. "I'm just glad you two are happy" my mom added. I smiled at them both and with that my life was flipped right side up! Mike and I couldn't have been happier. Now college is a different story. Let's just hope it all will work out.
-
-
-
And that is the last chapter! I want to make a book about them in college what do y'all think?
QOTD: do you want to see them in college or no?
-
-
CHECK OUT THE SECOND BOOK!! CALI DREAMS THANKS!