Pure Heaven

After we ate, Mike came back to my place. My parents weren't home they wouldn't be for four days and my sister went back to college. Just him and I. Right as I shut the front door he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me, I wrapped my legs around his hips and I bent down to kiss him. He pushed me against the wall to deepen the kiss. He paused and panted "God, I've missed this" he came back to force his lips onto mine and I kissed back through a soft smile. I moved my hands through his hair to the back of his neck.

He moaned, I stopped him "stop being attractive" he kissed me more moving his mouth from mine down to my neck. We walked over to the living room and he laid me on the couch as he went on top of me, not breaking his lips away from mine. I kept kissing him but began to giggle. He stopped. "What's wrong?" He wondered "nothing, I've just never had that steamy of a make out session with anyone" I replied through giggles "well get used to it baby." He barely said the last word before placing his lips onto mine again softly. "I missed your taste" he whispered into my ear sending chills up my back. He pinned my hands behind my head and continued kissing me.
--------------------
Mike's POV

I missed her touch, her taste, her smell. She's so addictive. I kept kissing her and moaned. This is pure heaven I thought. I want her and only her. Forever and always. She put her index finger on my mouth. There was a knock at the door. Now?! Really?! She pushed me off of her and walked to the door. Faith was at the door. My hair was messy and CeCe's shirt was pulled down so part of her bra was showing. Faith looked from Celeste to me on the couch and her eyes grew wide. "Sorry, I was gonna ask you two if you would like to go to a movie but clearly you two have other plans in mind so I'll just... go... yeah... that's a good idea." She finished shocked "yeah sorry Faith, my parents are out of town for business. We were gonna spend a couple of days together" Celeste wanted me to stay with her for a couple of days?! Again pure heaven.

Faith excused herself and left. I was laying on the couch and I huskily said "so baby, where were we?" A deep red flooded CeCe's face. I let out a deep but loud laugh. I got up from the couch and over to her. I placed my hand on her cheek, she held it there and I kissed her forehead.

Two hours after laying on the couch with my girl I looked to her and offered; "How about I make you some dinner?" She shyly nodded. I held her chin with two fingers and kissed her cheek before heading to the kitchen "I make a mean lasagna, not to brag" I smiled. "Can I help?" She asked me. "Of course, you can work on the meat" I decided.

She was over browning the ground beef at the stove. I walked over and grabbed her waist and kissed her neck "you're so cute baby girl" I whispered. She looked up at me and kissed my chin as she laughed "duh" she joked "full of yourself much?" I laughed "you already know baby and you are the one dating me" she giggled. Dang, that laugh. "I love you for it" I said kissing her left temple. "I need to focus, keep cooking Michael Greyson Jones" she jokingly exclaimed. "Wow, full name huh? Two can play at that game Celeste Marie Wild" I shot back laughing. She rolled her eyes annoyed but her smile told me otherwise. "I love you" I sang "I love you too dummy" she grinned.
--------------------
Celeste's POV

He's my dummy. I decided to turn on some music as we cooked. The fact that he can cook makes him ten times more attractive. "You know what we should do later tonight?" I asked Mike. "What baby girl?" He wondered "late night swimming" I wiggled my eyebrows at him and smirked. He's eyes grew wide and he grinned from ear to ear. "I might just take you up on that offer CeCe" he grinned as we continued to make dinner.

After thirty minutes of eating and watching Netflix while cuddling on the couch, I cleaned up the kitchen and we got changed into our swimsuits. I put on my light grey bikini, not too skimpy but revealing enough for a little tease. He didn't have any trunks so he just swam in his boxers. I walked out to the patio and Mike's jaw dropped. "Dang, my baby be looking gorgeous as always!" I covered my face with my palm. I turned the outside lights on and I jumped into the pool. Mike swam over to me and wrapped my legs around him and instead of kissing me he splashed water in my face. Great a water fight!

After thirty minutes of swimming and cuddling near the fire pit we headed inside and each took a shower and got ready for bed. It was midnight when we both got into my bed. He stroked my cheek and played with my hair for a while. After, he fell asleep before me and I heard a cute snore come from his direction. I quietly sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist as I drifted off to sleep. This is pure heaven.
-
-
-
Steamy chapter I know! Anyway hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment.
QOTD: what is your favorite song?