Birthday Boy

You know when you feel like your in a dream when really that dream is just reality. That's how I feel on this marvelous Monday morning.

The weekend consisted of going on a fantastic date with Mike and then on Saturday, going to the mall with Faith. Monday however feels different, the whole weekend I was worried about how I would feel when school starts back up but surprisingly, I feel amazing despite the fact that any moment Kylie and her plastic girls could jump me when I come back to my weekly duties at Campolindo High School.

Today is also the day that my ocean eyed babe is turning sixteen! He is getting his license later today (hopefully). One of the reasons that I wanted to go to the mall on Saturday was to get Mike the best present possible! I bought him a black leather steering wheel cover to match his new Red Lambo I got him! I already told June that I was going to buy him a car so that she didn't need to worry, she was a little concerned at first but she finally gave in!

When I arrived to pick Faith up for school she saw the Lambo and about cried. "This is for Mike when he gets his license?! Wow you must really love him" she cooed. "Yep! Thought I'd give this baby a test drive before he could" I giggled.

When we pulled into the school parking spaces I immediately saw Mike's jaw drop. He rushed over and said. "No way! You bought yourself my dream car?!" "Not quite... it's for you! Happy birthday babe!" I got out of the car and hugged him close. "This is for me?!" For a moment I saw a sparkle in his eyes but all of a sudden it vanished as his eyes darkened. "I can't accept this..." I cut him off "nonsense! You can and you will, I already worked it out with your mom!" "CeCe! Thank you so much!" He swiped me from the ground and spun me around with joy.

Once he put me down I smiled and a grin was tugging at his lips. "You are going to ace this driving test Mike! I just know it" I encouraged him. All of a sudden Adam came over to us and put his arm around my neck in a friendly manner. I saw Mike's jaw clench I took his hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb as a reassuring gesture.

"Sweet ride!" "Thanks! It's actually Mike's. If he passes his drivers test, which he will!" "Nice! So you guys gonna go to the carnival tonight? Everyone is going to." Adam asked all three of us. I almost forgot that Faith was in the car because I was startled when she began to respond to Adam's question by speaking for all of us. "We would love to!"

Once the day was done Mike took his car after acing the driving test just like I knew he would. "Need a ride home CeCe? Faith?" "We would love that, thank you sir!" I grinned. Faith and I were going to my house together to finish up homework and get ready for the carnival. When Michael pulled up to the house he opened up my door and Faith's "Faith, I'm going to just steal Celeste for a second." He smirked and with that she was in the house.

"Mike...?" He took one hand and placed it on the nape of my neck as he took the other and cupped my face. He leaned in and kissed me hard and long we continued longer and more passionate with every kiss. "Thank you again" he said out of breath. "I wish I was Faith, getting to spend this time with you..." "I literally just was at your house and I slept over in case you forgot" "I know, I just want you." "You gotta get ready! Happy birthday, hope you had a good one" "I did. Especially since you were with me today"
"Ew. Sappy stuff, go back home and get some rest you aren't thinking straight." I pushed him lightly onto the car. "Ooh, feisty CeCe! I like it" he said huskily.
I stuttered, caught off guard "s-shut up, go home! I'll see you later." I gave him a kiss goodbye and he hopped in the car and drove off. I rolled my eyes then walked inside.

Amber was talking with Faith and then looked over at me and Amber wiggled her eyebrows as she said "steamy ay?!" "You were watching me!"
"Not just me, Faith too" Faith blushed and elbowed Amber I just laughed and motioned for Faith to go to my room. We got dressed and fixed our makeup in one of the downstairs mirrors. "Where are you girls going getting all dressed up like that?" It was my mom's voice. "Oh, a carnival, everyone will be there" "hun, you will definitely make an impression, did Michael like his present?" "Yeah, he did and he passed his drivers test!" I replied glowing. "That's fantastic!How about some food before you go, yeah?" My mom offered. "Sure, Thanks Gina!" "No problem Faith. I have food from chipotle, I thought you would be hungry CeCe but I got an extra just in case and it worked out!"

"Mom..." I gave her the 'don't call me that' type of look "oh, right only Mike can call you that." Faith looked at me and quietly giggled. My mom raised her eyebrow at her and asked "what's so funny?"
I gave Faith the 'don't you dare' look and she just grinned "Mike and Celeste made out outside the house today" she said really fast. "REALLY! Aw honey your first make-out session!"
"What makes you think it was my first?!" I asked annoyed
"Honey... you're you, you have never kissed a boy at all until Mike came around!"
"Ooh, savage Gina!" Faith cheered my mom on
"Faith!"
"Sorry"

There was a honk outside of the house. I looked out the balcony and it was Mike and Adam in Michael's new Lambo I got him. "We have to go mom!"
"Do you have money?"
"Yes."
"Okay have fun girls! Don't be out too late it's a school night remember"
"We know mom, bye love you"
Faith added before we walked out of the door "bye mom I love you too." I shut the door behind us and we headed over to the boys.
-
-
-
QOTD: Who is your favorite character in this book and why?
-
-
-
This chapter has two parts. The next chapter will be called The Carnival and something big is going to happen on Mike's bday and it will leave you all sHoOk!! Okay that's all I will say. Byyyeee
XOXO