Chapter 3 (The Losers Club)

(Y/n's pov)

I turn on my heels and start walking down the street. I don't want to go home yet, because there's nothing to do there, so I decide to walk around town for a little bit. I look around at the shops, but none of them really interest me.

"So, you ditch me to run off with the farm boy?" I hear an all to familiar voice state and I immediately freeze, gulping hard. I slowly turn around to see Henry, fiddling with his knife.

"I... Uh..." I shift my feet, clearly uncomfortable. "I was just helping him with something," I manage to mutter and look down. I feel a firm grip on my arm and I'm pulled into an alleyway. Henry slams me against the wall and I yelp in pain.

I feel my heart racing again and I stare up at him with wide eyes. Henry steps close to me, putting one hand on the wall while the other held me in place. His face was inches apart from mine.

I bite my lip and stare up at him with wide eyes. "Don't ever talk to that kid again," he warns and grins down at me. "You know what'll happen."

I stare at him. Something's wrong. There's something else in his eyes.

My breathing becomes even more straggled when his eyes start to turn yellow, sending shivers down my spine. His teeth seem to get sharp and I struggle to get away from him, but he has me trapped. I quickly kick his shin hard and duck under his arm, running as fast as I can away from him.

"We all float down here, (Y/n)! We all do!" I hear Henry yell, but it's deeper and more sinister, clearly not his. I don't look back and I run into the nearest store. The Pharmacy.

My breathing comes out in straggled deep breaths and I try to calm myself down. 'You're okay now, (Y/n). Suck it up,' I think to myself which manages to calm me down a bit. Who ever that was, it wasn't Henry.

I look around and I realize where I am. I roll my eyes and I'm about to turn around and leave, but something catches my eye. I look down on the aisles to see Beverly Marsh. I smile softly to myself and approach her.

Beverly and were friends even though we didn't get to hang out that much and the tension between her and Henry.

"Hey, Bev," I greet and she flinches slightly, looking at me. "Oh, hey," she greets back and smiles softly. "Are you alright?" she asked with some concern on her face. I still was a bit shaken from what just happened.

"Oh, yeah," I say quickly before finding something to change the subject.

I look at the aisle she's on and I smirk softly to see a huge selection of tampons and pads. "You're first one?" I ask and turn to her. I see a tint of pink arise on her cheeks and she nods. I'm proud, if I'm being honest.

I poke a box of tampons before placing my hands behind my back. "I like those ones personally," I say and press my lips into a smile. She gives me one in return and grabs them.

We walk out of the aisle together to see Greta, Beverly's enemy. I found her annoying, but she liked me. Both of us, knowing what will happen if we were seen together by her, duck into the next aisle. We see three boys. Eddie Kaspbrak, Bill Denbrough and Stanley Urie.

I was ready to duck out of that aisle too, but they already spot us. Beverly immediately hid the box of tampons behind her back, Eddie dropping a roll of bandages.