Chapter 18 (What Now?)

(A/n)

So my other story used to be my baby, but this story is is poppin' rn compared to the other one. Maurice can go suck my dick.

(Y/n's pov)

I stumble onto the porch of the well house before sitting down on the steps.

"What now?" Eddie asks as my friends flood around me. He sits down next to me and looks at the others.

"The bodies will be found eventually and Derry won't do anything to figure out what happened to them," I answer and lean back slightly, staring at the ground.

"What about Henry?" Richie asks. Stanley steps on his shoe which makes him cruse loudly.

They all know about my fear now, but I'm okay with it. I'm actually glad they now. After Pennywise spoke in Henry's voice I feel like I'm not scared of him anymore.

I look up at them and shake my head. "It's fine."

"I hope he's dead," Beverly mumbles, leaning against the post. I smirk slightly as Mike high fives her.

"We'll just have to wait to find out," Bill sighs before looking to Bev, realizing something. "Your dad."

I furrow my eyes and look at her confused along with everyone else. "Huh?" Eddie says.

Beverly runs a hand through her hair and shuffles her feet. "I don't know. I should probably go and call the cops."

"What happened?" Ben asks, alarmed.

"He got angry with me. I tried to get away. I hit him with the toilet seat. I don't know if he's alive or not," Beverly explains, staring at the ground. "I should probably go."

I stand up quickly and reach towards her."We'll come with you," I say softly. Bev turns to me and shakes her head. "No, I rather do this alone. I do need a ride though."

Bill steps forward. "I'll take her," he offers and she nods towards him. She hugs me tightly before looking at all of us. "Thank you so much, guys."

I smile softly as she walks off with Bill. I look to Ben who stares at the ground. I sigh and shake my head.

"I don't want to leave you guys... In case It comes back," Stanley says quietly. I look at his bleeding face. "You should probably clean that up. Are they deep? Do you need stitches?" I ask, stepping towards him.

Stan shakes his head, looking at me. "Maybe we should all go to the hospital," Richie suggests. "You guys are pretty fucked up."

"Yeah, I kinda think I broke my spine from being hit in the back so many times," Mike agrees. I look to Eddie and cringe slightly at the nasty throw up on him.

"But will they even see the things Pennywise did to us?" Ben asks and I turn to him.

"We can try," Stanley says and I nod, agreeing.

"I should go. I don't want this shit on my any longer and I'm going to have a long talk with my mom when I get home," Eddie says, getting up from the porch.