Chapter 13 (Boys)

(Y/n's pov)

It's been two weeks since that incident. The Losers Club is still split up, but I still see all of them expect Eddie. He's locked in that house with his God forsaken mother.

I mostly see Bev and Mike, but I do make time for the rest of them.

I went to the arcade with Richie two times and each time we would play Street Fighter. If I won he would make smart ass comments about everything I did. If he won, he would cheer for himself and then tell me to kiss his ass.

Ben invited me over to his house, so I could help him with some new information he found. It was actually really interesting and Ben is such a sweet kid.

Stanley and I went out together a few of times actually. Most of them were with Richie. We rode bikes and just talked about meaningless shit together. Out of the original four, he is still my favorite.

I know this is weird, but Bill and I went to the Derry Cemetery. He got this new ghost box thingy and wanted to try it out. It was actually kinda terrifying even it was at 4 o'clock. Afterwards we went to my house and my parents forced Bill to eat dinner with them, but he seemed to enjoy himself.

I did practically everything with Mike. Go to the quarry, the movies, the park, or just ride around. We even just watch the sunset and talk on his farm, or on my roof. We hang out everytime Mike didn't have to do any chores. After we hung out during the day, he would sometimes sneak into my room and stay up with me.

I'm honestly starting to really like this kid. I liked him before, but now it's driving me crazy. I can't get him out of my head, but he probably doesn't feel the same.

Bev sleeps over at my house when she doesn't want to be with her father. It's fun, so I don't mind. My parents get pizza and we just sit and talk on my floor about stupid things. Like boys.

So here I am, laying on my bedroom floor in a big t-shirt and shorts. There's a box a pizza between Bev and I. I laugh loudly and grab my stomach at the movie that is playing on the T.V.

I hear a tap at my window and turn to see something nothing. Bev turns to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Thought it was your boyfriend, I see," she teases which causes me to roll my eyes.

"Still not my boyfriend," I say and flop down on my back, staring at the ceiling. 

"But you wish he was," Bev says and grabs a slice of pizza, taking a bite. I only huff in response before looking over to her.

"What about you and lover boy?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. This is when she rolls her eyes. "I don't know," Bev says slowly. "I hope something happens soon."

I chuckle slightly and nod, "Me too."

"Can we just make a pack that if this Mike and Bill thing doesn't work out, we can just date each other?" Beverly asks which makes me laugh.

I look at her with a grin on my face and nod. "Yes, please. Boys are too fucking dumb," I say. We spend the rest of the might laughing.

(A/n)

I have a headache.