Chapter 14 (Mom Cigarettes)

(A/n)
T r i g g e r  W a r n i n g

Shit is about to get real, yall, so hold your tits for this one.

(Y/n's pov)

I sit at the bottom of a tree, reading a book peacefully. I was in the park today alone. I wanted some time to myself.

I almost fall asleep listening to the birds chirp and the children playing a little bit away. I snap out of it when someone sits next to me. I look up to see who it is and my eyes widen at who I see. Henry.

He finally came to confront me, but when he does it I'm alone. I scoot away from him and stuff my book into my bag, getting ready to make a run for it.

"Where are you going?" Henry asks with a blank face as I stand up. I give him an angry look. "Just leave me alone."

"I have for three weeks," Henry says and stands up, grabbing my arm. I go to rip myself away, but he pushes me up against the tree, blocking me from going anywhere.

"Fuck o-" I yell, but Henry stops me from finishing by cover my mouth with his palm. My eyes start to water. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"You made a fool out of me. You think you can just get away with that?" Henry asks, almost laughing. I glare at him and bite his hand hard.

Henry rips his hand away from mouth and curses. I get the chance to push him off of me and go to make a run towards the playground.

Henry grabs my waist quickly and pulls me back. I tear falls from my eye and I try to get away desperately, but he's a lot stronger and bigger than me.

I see a little boy and his mother staring at me with a blank face. The little boy has a red balloon in his hand that he lets go of and it floats into the sky.

"What the fuck?!" I scream and try to rip away from Henry. Why aren't they fucking helping me?  

"Keep it down," Henry hisses into my ear and drags me into the forest. I see Belch's car in the distant and I scream louder. They wouldn't let Henry hurt me. Vic and Belch wil help me. Right? I don't see them at all.

Henry shoves me on to the ground before getting on top of me. I hit his chest desperately, but he grabs my wrists with one hand and lifts them over my head, pinning me down.

He pins my legs down with his own, so I won't try to kick him. My throat feels dry from the screaming, but I know that no one is going to come for me, so know I just whimper and cry. We are pretty deep into forest.

"I'm going to show you what you're missing, princess," Henry says, licking his lips and looks down at me.

I need to get away from him, but I know he's stronger than me, so trying to fight him won't work. I'm smarter than this mother fucker for sure. There's only one way to get away. I'm a pretty good actor also, might I add.

I look into his eyes and smirk softly, trying to fight back the tears. Henry narrows his eyes at me. "What?" he asks gruffly.

"Maybe I am missing a lot," I whisper which makes him grin wide at me. Henry leans down, kissing my neck roughly.

I stare at the trees above me and take a deep breath. You can do this, (Y/n). Suck it up.

Henry slowly takes his hands off of my wrists, starting to believe me, because of the things that I'm whispering in his ear.  He slides his hands down my body and to the bottom of my dress, taking his legs off of mine.

I slowly put my hand on Henry's cheek, making him stop from giving me anymore hickeys. He looks at me curiously and I smash my lips into his. He kisses back instantly, sloppy as he does so. He tastes like mom cigarettes all the time and this defiantly doesn't make up for it. 

I have him where I want him now. I grab his shoulders and I lift my knee up to his stomach. Before Henry can slide his hand up my dress, I push him off of me as hard as I can.

I get up as quick as I can and start to run out of the forest. "Get back here, bitch!" I hear Henry yell after me as I run back into the park. I grab my backpack from under the tree and pick up my bike before jumping on it.

I pedal as hard as I can away from the park. I know that Henry has the advantage of Belch's car, so I need to get to safety quick. Good thing Mike lives near the park.