Chapter 27 (Perfect Pond)

(Mike's pov)

It's a week later and I'm with (Y/n). We're riding bikes around town and talking about random shit.

I want to be the boyfriend Henry never was. Caring, sweet, had fun with her, and her parents like me. I want to meet her dad, but it might not go well. (Y/n) says he doesn't like any of her friends.

"Prince or Micheal Jackson?" I ask her and she scrunches up her noise in response.

"Micheal Jackson," (Y/n) says with a slight nod. I smirk as we turn the corner. "Even with all the plastic surgery?" I ask with a chuckle.

(Y/n) glances at me before looking back at the road. "Not going to change my mind." She shakes her head.

I look ahead to see the pathway we're trying to find and point it out. "There it is!" I say with a smile before slowing down my bike.

We jump off and set them down. With a grin, (Y/n) grabs my hand and pulls me along down the pathway and into the woods.

I laugh lightly at her excitement and when he eyes light up once we get to a tiny pond.

"What's so special about it?" I ask. (Y/n) said she found the perfect pond and she wanted to show me it.

(Y/n) reaches down and picks up a perfect flat rock. She tosses it to the pond and it skids across the water gracefully before plopping into the water. She smirks at me and winks. "Did you see how perfect that was?"

I roll my eyes and pick up another rock, throwing it to the water. "That was better than yours."

(Y/n) scoffs playfully before throwing yet another rock. This turned to a skipping rocks war until I moved her elbow with mine which resulted in a playful raffle.

(Y/n) pushes me lightly which makes me push her back. We do this for a bit before I land on my ass. She doesn't say sorry or anything, but instead laughs at me.

"Ha ha, that's so funny," I say sarcastically before grabbing her hand and dragging her down with me.

(Y/n) laughs even harder when I tickle her sides. I hover over her with a huge grin as she tries to shove my chest weakly.

"Mike!" she gasps and tries to grab my arms desperately. I slowly stop and she looks up at me, breathing hard.

"I'm still better," (Y/n) and grins wide. I roll my eyes before laying on my back next to her.

"How?" I ask and look up at the clouds in the sky. "You stopped without making me do something, so I win," (Y/n) said and gently cupped my face, making me look at her.

I stared into her eyes for a moment, squinting mine. "We can be even if let me kiss you," I suggest.

(Y/n) chuckles and shrugs like it's no big deal. "Yeah whatever."I chuckle slightly before leaning into her lips.

(A/n)

I took a nap at 5, but now it's 3:56. I also don't see the point in this chapter, but oh well.

Q&A?