Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

I got into my room and laid on my bed. I begin to cry harder. I hurts... My heart is aching so much. I wanna be with Killua, but I don't want him to get hurt. That night, I cry myself to sleep.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry Killua

-A Date with Illumi-

Y/N P.O.V

It was early in the morning. I woke up to the sunlight seeping through the gap of the curtain. I squint my eyes, before opening them.

I move to sit up, but I can't. Then I feel something is wrapped around my waist and my back is pressed against something. I turn my head slightly and my eyes widened. "I-Illumi-Nii... H-how d-did you?" I asks. When did he gets in? How did he get in? I could have sworn I've locked the door.

He opens his eyes and looks at me. Then he just close his eyes again and pulls me even closer, my face is pressed against his chest. "I have a spare key. If you're wondering how I manage to get inside" he said. "B-but w-what are you d-doing here?" I said. He opens his eyes and looks at me "why? So I can't come and see you?" He said. "I-I... Um.." I struggle to speak. I'm so scared of being around him. Who know what he could do to me.

Seeing that I don't answer him. He move closer to me. I quickly got up. He got up as well and walk closer as I continue to walk backwards. I keep going until my back is pressed against the wall. I try to move but he place his hands on both of my side, preventing me to escape. "Why are you scared of me? Hm?" He said. My eyes are wide like a saucer and my whole body is trembling. 'Why am I being so weak? Why can't I fight for myself?' I thought to myself. He chuckles and pull away. "Go and get ready... I wanna take you somewhere" he said, pulling away from me. Then he walks towards the door. "Don't make me wait" he said. Then he left.

I slid down against the wall and place my hand on my chest, where my heart is. It's thumping so fast. 'Gosh... He really scared me' I thought to myself. I quickly shook my head and get ready as told. Who knows what he'll do if I keep him waiting. Obviously it won't be good.

Once I was done. I got out of my room and went to look for Illumi. "Where could he be?" I asks to myself. Gotoh came and I walk over to him. "Have you seen Illumi?" I asks. He told me that Illumi is in the garden so that's where I'm going. Gotoh cared for Killua so much, so I guess leaving Killua for Illumi makes him hate me.

After a while of walking I finally reach the garden. I look around for the any sign of Illumi. "Illumi-Nii... Where are you?" I asks, looking around. Where could he be?

"Boo~" someone said behind me. I shriek in respond since I'm not expecting it. I turn around to see a chuckling Illumi. I place my hand on my my chest "enough with scaring me already" I said, annoyed. He stops laughing, then looks at me dead in the eyes and walks towards me. I back up until my back hits a tree "I don't need to scare you... You're already scared of me" he said. I gulp in respond and avoid eye contact with him.

He grabs my hand and starts pulling me. "W-where are you t-taking me?" I asks. "Hush and just follow me" he said. I huffed and let him drag me.

After a while of walking he stops under a tree. He sits down and gesture me to sit with him. I did, but not so close to him. He sigh and wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "Stop being so scared of me" he said. I look away "how can I not? You basically forced me into this" I said. "Whatever" he said. "Why did you take me here?" I asks him. He just stays silent.

Then he move and lay his head on my lap. "W-what are you d-doing?" I asks. He opens his one eye and look up to me. "I'm taking a nap, isn't it obvious?" He said. Then he close his eyes once again. Soon enough a soft snore is coming from him.

I just look down at him. 'He looks peaceful and full of kindness when he's asleep. But how can he be someone so ruthless? I thought to myself. I look up to the sky and starts humming a melody.

Time-skip

It's time for dinner. As always... I'm the one who will be preparing meal for the Zoldyck family. Tonight... I'll be making some BBQ meat.

As I cook, I feel someone else is in the room. I turn around to see Killua. I quickly look away from him. But I can feel his gaze on me. "That smells good, Y/N" he said. "Yeah... Thank you" I said, without looking at him.

Everything is soon ready and I set out the table. I turn to Killua "can you call the others?" I asks. He nods and left the room.

Soon enough everyone is in the room. "Woah! BBQ! My Favourite" Milluki said. I just giggle. He heard it and turn to me "why are you laughing?" He asks, confused. "You love everything Milluki-Kun" I said. He blushed in embarrassment and glare at me. But I just look at him without a faze.

"Now... Now... No fighting please. Let's enjoy the food Y/N-Chan made for us" Kikyo said. Everyone stays silent as we starts eating.

After a moment of silent. It was soon broken by Kikyo. She asks something I wished to avoid. "So... Y/N-Chan, when are you ready to be married?" She asks. I froze and look around me. My eyes made contact with Killua. His face shows hurt. Then I look down. "I... Uh.. I... Um" I struggle to speak.

Then...

*to be continued*