Chapter 23

Previously on Chapter 22

Killua ask his Brother for help. Then tomorrow we'll be leaving to York New City. We'll meet up with Kurapika and Leorio again. I'm so excited to meet them.

-Reunion-

Y/N P.O.V

We are now on a ship. Milluki-Nii have sent Killua a data using an eagle. "Alright, we already have the data we need! York New... Here we come!" Killua said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm really excited!!! I've never been in York New city" I say. Killua smile as he look at me. "I'm excited too" He said. "Me too! But I'm more excited to meet Kurapika and Leorio too" Gon said. "Yeah! That too" I said, smiling at Gon.

Time-skip

The ship took us about 10 hours to get to York New City. It's so boring in the ship. But we've arrive at York New City.

We are now walking around. Killua and I walk hand in hand. "I wonder if Kurapika and Leorio is already here" Gon said. Killua took out his phone "if they're here. They would've contact us" he said, looking down at his phone. Then he turn to Gon "Oi Gon! Buy a cellphone, it's primary need for a Hunter" Killua said. Gon nod his head in respond.

We walk towards a phone booth. There's a lot of model. I turn to Killua "any model in mind. I'm not really good with these kind of thing" I said. He turns to me "yeah... Me neither" he said. Gon just keep looking at the stand as the seller introduce him to different kind of phone.

"Perhaps you want a suggestion from me?" I heard someone says behind us. I turn around to see who it was, a grin broke to my face as I recognise the person. "Leorio!!" I scream, hugging him. He hugs me back "it's good to see you too, kiddo" he said. "Hey... I'm not a kid" I pout. Leorio just chuckle in respond and pat my head.

Leorio turn to the other "yo!" He said. Gon just grin at him. Killua just give him a small smile "hey there, old man" he said. "I'm not old!" Leorio yelled.

"Leorio... You said you want to give us an advice" I say. "Oh? Yeah..." He said. Then he walk forward to the stand. "If I would by a phone. I would use this" he said, taking a phone that looks like a beatle.

 I would use this" he said, taking a phone that looks like a beatle

"This is beatle 07. It has a great GPS" he said. The more he talks about it, the more we're interested. "Gon! Take that one... I'd want one too" Killua said. Then he turns to me "what about you, baby?" He asks. I nod my head "yeah! I want one too" I say.

Leorio decide to buy it for us. "3 of this phone please" Leorio tell the seller. Then he looks shock when the seller told us the price. But he buys it anyway.

Now the 4 of us are walking together to a park. "Leorio, thank you!" Gon said. "Yeah! Thank you so much, Leorio" I say. Leorio smiles at us and give us a thumbs up "don't mention it. Think of it as a reunion gift" he said. I pout as I look at him "well that's not fair! You gave us something, but we don't have anything to give to you" I say. He turns to me and ruffle my hair. "It's okay! Don't think about it" he said. But I'll still give him something. Then I remember something. 'Right!' I thought. I reached in my backpack and pull out my knife.

"Here, Leorio" I said offering the knife to him

"Here, Leorio" I said offering the knife to him. He turns to me, confused. "What's this for, Y/N-Chan?" He asks. "A gift! From me" I said. He looks hesitate. I grab his hand and place the knife on top of him "this is a knife I made myself. I may not look like it, but I'm a carver. I like to carve on knifes. This is one of them" I say. He take the knife from me "thank you!" He said. I smile "you're welcome" I said. "But is it really okay?" He asks.

I just smile at him as I reach in my bag. I took out my fav sword. "Don't worry, Leorio! I have this. That knife I never use anyway. I plan on selling it, but I think it'd be better as a gift for you" I say, giving him a close eye smile.

"Woah

"Woah.... It's really beautiful. Is this another one of your art?" Leorio ask. I beam as I look at him with a grin "of course!" I say.

We continue our way to the hill. We got a phone call from Kurapika and receive a shocking news. The bandits he's after is dead.

When we get to the hill. Killua and Gon decide to have an eating contest. I just sit there and watch them. Killua asks me to join, but I just declined. Now they're stuffing they're mouth.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see someone is approaching us. I grin and get up, hugging him. "It's good to see you again" I say. He just pat my head.

Gon notice Kurapika too. "Kurapika!!" He yelled, spilling some food on Killua's face. "Pfft..." I let out as I try not to laugh. Killua smirks and take a pie. He sneaks behind Gon who's talking to Kurapika.

".... So if you need any he-" Gon is cut off as Killua slam the pie on his face. "Why you!!" Gon yelled, throwing a pie towards Killua. Killua duck to avoid the pie. "You start it first! I'm just getting my revenge" Killua said, as he starts running with Gon chasing him. I giggle at their behaviour. They're so funny. I'm so happy that we are able to make friends like Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. Kurapika laugh as Killua jump and slam another pie to Gon's face.

(Skip to 0:45. Where Killua slams the pie to Gon's face. I always laugh everytime I watch this scene. They're so adorable! Hands up if you agree with me. I love them so much. But of course, my fav is our white haired ex-assassin, Killua Zoldyck)

I start laughing. They are really funny. They often to have food fights like this. But this is the funniest I've ever seen. They always fight, but they're always there for each other to help.

That's how having friends is :-)

*to be continued*