Chapter 28

Warning!! This chapter is a bit sexual. Sad chapter ahead. Brace yourself!You have been warn

Previously on Chapter 27

He hold both of my hand and pinned them on top of my head. I feel his hand going under my shirt. "S-stop..." I pleads. He didn't stop, his head went on my neck and start sucking them. I try to squirm. I bit my lips, not wanting him to hear me. "Don't bit your lips... I wanna hear it" he said.

Someone... Please save me...

-Sorrow-

Y/N P.O.V

Illumi'a hand is roaming all over my body. I bit my lips so I don't let out any sound. I don't want to give him the satisfaction.

Seeing that I'm not responding. He move to bit my neck. I gasp from the pain. "Don't hold it in... I wanna hear it" he said. I shook my head in respond. "P-please... Illumi-Nii.... I-I'm begging y-you... Don't do t-this" I pleads. He just laugh in respond. "You can beg all you want... But I'm not stopping. I'll make you succumb to me" he said. My body starts shaking even more.

His hand starts to unbutton my shirt. His lips trailing down my chest, to my stomach and he stops just before he reach lower. He moves his face closer to me. "Undress me..." He said. I shook my head in respond. "No? Alright.... I'll do it myself" he said. Then he sits up and start taking of his shirt.

"S-stop..." I begged once more. He shook his head. "Just like I said earlier. Beg all you want... But I'm not gonna stop until you succumb to me" he said. He move to my neck and start sucking them harshly. "A-ah..." I accidentally let out a moan. "Gotcha.." He said, I can feel his smirk against my skin. He took out a rope and tied both of my hand to the bed. 

Help me...

Killua P.O.V

Gon is trying to track down Y/N by her scent. I really wonder how he can have such a strong sense of smell. But whatever... That didn't matter now. What matter is I find Y/N and safe her from my psychotic brother.

"Killua... I caught her scent. This way!" He said. Suddenly he took off running. "Oi! Gon! Wait for me!!" I yelled for him to slow down. I run right behind him. I really hope she's okay... I really hope I made it in time, before Aniki could do anything to her. 'Hang in there, Y/N. I'm coming' I thought.

After a while of running. We arrived at a building. "This building look abandoned... Are you sure this is where my Brother kept Y/N hostage?" I asks Gon. He close his eyes and start sniffing the air. "Yeah... Her scent is really strong. It's coming from one of these building. But I also detect someone else's scent" he said. He turns to me with a serious face "your Aniki" he said. I gulp "t-then what are we w-waiting for? L-lets get going! Y/N could be in trouble" I said. Gon nod his head and start running, with me following in suit.

Y/N P.O.V

His hand moves to my pants. He starts unzipping my pants slowly. He did it on purpose as if he's taunting me. It's clear that he's enjoying himself. I close my eyes tightly, wishing someone would just come and safe me.

"What? Wishing someone would come for you?" He asks, tauntingly. He moves his hand and caress my cheek. I move my head away from his touch. "Aww... Don't be like that, baby" he said. He lower his face close to mine. "No body is going to come and safe you.... That boy you love so much, he won't be here... He hates you!" He said. I close my eyes and shake my head. 'No... Killua loves me. He will come and safe me... I know he will' I thought. "He won't safe you... Just give in to me and love me instead" he said.

Then suddenly, I hear the door burst open. My eyes snap open as I turn my head towards the door. It's... Killua and Gon.

"Killua..." I said, relief but also embarrassed. Who wouldn't? I'm laying on the bed half naked. Seeing the state I'm in. I can see Killua's eyes turns dark. "Aniki...." Killua growl.

Illumi got of from me. Killua turns to Gon. "Gon.... Take Y/N and get away from here" he said. Is he planning to fight Illumi. Gon nod his head and make his way over to me. Illumi try to stop him, but Killua attacks him.

Gon quickly removes the rope around my arms. He took of his jacket and wrap it around me. Then he pick me up and starts running away.

"Gon... Put me down... You have to help Killua. He can't fight Illumi alone" I said. "But Y/N-Chan... Killua told me to bring you to safety" he said. I shook my head "help Killua... Please..." I pleads. He hesitantly nod his head. He place me down and starts running back.

Killua P.O.V

"Killua!!" I heard Gon yelled my name. "Oi!! What are you going here?! You should take Y/N to safety" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry Killua. It's Y/N's request. Y/N is in a safe place. I've hid here, before coming back here" he said. I just nod my head. Then I turn my attention to Aniki.

"I won't forgive you for what you've done to Y/N. She doesn't love you... So why don't you just give up!! Why... Why did you keep forcing her? Why?!" I say each words getting louder to the point I start yelling at him.

He just stayed silent and stare at me with his usual cold eyes. Usually I would be shaking in fear if he's around. But I'm too angry that I ignore all the fear in me. We start fighting with Gon helping me.

After a while of fighting. I start to feel tired. Aniki have knocked Gon out. So it's just me and him.

I was about to attack him again, when a screech is heard. I turn towards the door way to see Y/N. She's being held by one of Aniki's needle man.

Y/N P.O.V

A needle man have found me. He grabs me and drag me back towards where Killua, Gon and Illumi is.

When we get there. I can see that Gon is knocked out. Killua is barely standing. "Killua..." I sob. "Let her go!" Killua yelled at the needle man holding me.

Killua try to run to me, but Illumi grabs him by the neck. "No!!" I scream. Illumi turns to me and smirk "this wouldn't be happening if you didn't defy me" he said. I struggle against the needle man. "No... Illumi-Nii.... I'm begging you! Don't hurt him... Please..." I begged. Illumi just stare at me as his smirk grew larger.

I turn my head to look at Killua. He smiles weakly at me. "Y/N... I love you... I'm sorry" Killua said. Then a loud snap was heard. My eyes widened as Killua's body slump to the ground. "Noooo!!!!!" I scream. I watch as Killua's breathing slowed, until it was not there anymore, his eyes become dull. My eyes widened in horror as tears starts to stream down my face.

The needle man release me as I collapse on my knees. I clutch my hair and start pulling on it. I scream at top of my lungs, until my throat hurt. I can't believe this....

Killua.... Is gone...

*to be continued*