Chapter 29

Previously on Chapter 28

The needle man release me as I collapse on my knees. I clutch my hair and start pulling on it. I scream at top of my lungs, until my throat hurt. I can't believe this....

Killua.... Is gone...

-Depression-

Y/N P.O.V

I can't believe Killua is gone. He died because of me. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have agreed with him. I shouldn't have run away.

After Killua's death. Illumi took me back to Kukuroo mountain. He didn't even give me a chance to say goodbye to Killua for the last time. He just knocked me out and take me back.

I'm just laying in my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't wanna do anything. Everything I do... Reminds me of Killua.

The door to my room open to reveal Illumi. I turn sideways. I don't feel anything towards him. All I can feel right now is numb. My heart aches so much.

"Y/N... I've brought you a meal" he said. "You can take it away... I'm not eating" I said, not looking at him. He sigh "You have to eat... Otherwise you'll get sick" he said. "Good..." I said, simply. I heard him sigh, then I feel myself being turn to him forcefully. "Why do you have to be so hard?" He said, angrily. I just stare at him emotionlessly. "What are you gonna do about it?" I said. He raised his hand. "You want to hit me? Go ahead.... Physical pain won't hurt me more than the pain I felt in my heart" I said. He lowers his hand. Then he let me go, making me fall back on the bed.

"Go away..." I said, turning my back facing him. "Y/N... I'm sorry... I'm so in love with you, that I don't think first... I killed my own Brother, because you chose to love him more than me" He said. "Sorry doesn't bring back Killua... I won't expect you to understand... You're a ruthless assassins, you're heartless and you never think. Just like you always said to Killua... Assassins only think whether they have to kill the person they meet of not. So I don't expect anything from you" I said. I heard him sigh, then I hear his footsteps walking towards the door.

I turn around slightly to see an empty space. He already left. Good... I don't wanna deal with him. I turn back around and close my eyes, tears start to stream down my face. 'Killua... I'd give anything to have you back' I thought. I keep crying until I fall asleep.

Time-skip

I woke up to an intense pain in my head. I let out a groan, as I clutch my head. 'Why is my head hurting so suddenly' I thought to myself.

The door opens to reveal Kikyo. "Y/N-Chan... We are about to have dinner, would you like to join us?" She asks, her voice sounded sad. Who wouldn't, he just lost a son. Just like me... I lost the guy I love.

I shook my head "no... Kikyo-San... I don't want to eat anything" I said, my voice is hoarse. It's like I don't speak for days. "Y/N-Chan... You look so pale... Are you okay?" She asks. She walks over to my side and place her hand on my forehead. Then she recoils from the heat. "Oh my!! You're burning up!" She said. She ran away, then come back later on with a bowl of water and a medicine. She hold the medicine to me "here... You need to eat the medicine" she said. I shook my head in respond, refusing to eat the medicine. She sigh "Y/N-Chan... Don't be so hard" she said. I sigh "I don't wanna eat anything... I'd better of be sick" I said. She sigh and get up to leave the room.

I'd better of be sick... Maybe this sickness could take me away. I can be with Killua again.

One Week Later

It took me a week to be better. Physically... Yes. Mentally... No. My heart is still in pain. But I'm trying to live on. Killua wouldn't want me to act like this. 

So I slowly try to do some activity. I ignore Illumi at all cause. Every time he would try to talk to me. But I just look down and walk away from him. I don't want anything to do with him. He killed the person I love. Yes love... I love Killua with all my heart, even if he's gone.

It was now night time. I'm preparing dinner for the Zoldyck family like I always do. They are still welcoming me here, even though I don't really have a reason to stay. Who knows a family of elite assassins can be so friendly to a girl like me.

As I cook. I can feel someone entering the kitchen. I already know who it was, so I just pretend he's not there. "How much longer are you gonna ignore me?" I heard Illumi asks. I look at him briefly, then I focus my attention back on the food I'm making. "Y/N... Answer me" he demand. I keep silent. He walks towards me. "Y/N!" He said, louder this time as he grab my shoulder and forcefully turns me around.

"I'll keep ignoring you for the rest of my life... I don't want anything to do with you, so would you please just leave me alone?" I said, coldly. His eyes widened. He didn't expect me to act so cold towards him. After all, I was known to be a kind girl. I guess things changed now. I'm not the usual warm and friendly girl.

He release my shoulders and walk away from the kitchen. I turn my attention back to the meal I was making.

Soon I was done cooking. I call the Zoldyck member. Soon they are all gathering around the dining table. We start eating, they would talk with each other, while I just eat in silent.

"Y/N..." Kikyo said, trying to get my attention. "Yes, Kikyo-Sama" I said, looking up at her. "I have been thinking..." She said. I just look at her, waiting for her to continue. "... I already consider you as my daughter. I want you to be my Daughter in Law" she said. I look at her confused.

"So... To do that, you have to marry my son" she said. "But Killua is..." I start, but she cut me off. "He's gone... I know. But I'm not talking about him" she said. Then she looks at Illumi, who's sitting next to her. I realise what she meant. I shook my head and stands up "I'm not marrying him! He's the reason we lost Killua in the first place! I'd rather die than be with him!" I yelled. Then storm out of the room.

Like hell I will marry that guy.... He's the reason I lost Killua... I'd rather die than marry to him

*to be continued*