Chapter 21

Previously on Chapter 20

"We're almost mastering it" Killua said. "Yeah! We just need to train more" Gon said. "I-I think that's enough for now" I heard Zushi said. I just smile at them.

Then.....

-Whale Island-

Y/N P.O.V

After about 3 weeks, we decide to leave the heavens arena. "So where to?" I asks them. "I was hoping we could visit Whale Island. I miss Mito-San and my grandma" Gon said. "Sure! I always wanted to visit Whale Island when I was a kid" I say. "Why didn't you tell me? I could've take you there" Killua said. "Um... Never came to mind. Besides we are facing a lot of problem. Remember?" I say. "yeah... You're right. But I'm glad it's over now" Killua said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Then it's settled! We are going to Whale Island" Gon said, excited. Killua and I agree to his suggestion, cause he seems to really miss his home.

We board the ship to whale island. We take a seat next to each other. Gon came and take a seat next to Killua. "I can't wait to get there... It's been a while since I'm home" he said. "You're right... But be patient Gon, soon enough we'll get there" I say. He looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. I smile at him and lean my head on Killua's shoulder. Then I slowly falls asleep.

Time-skip

Killua P.O.V

Y/N is still asleep while leaning on my shoulder. I smile and caress her hair. I'm so glad it was over. I hope Aniki won't try to take her away from me anymore. I love Y/N so much.

"Killua!! Y/N!!" Gon yelled our name. I quickly cover Y/N's ear. "Don't yell Baka! Y/N is still asleep" I whisper-shouted. "Ooops... Sorry. But Killua... We're here" he said. I nod my head in understanding. "Shouldn't we wake her up?" He asks. "No... I'll just carry her" I say as I place my hand on the back of her knees and her back. I pick her up bridal style.

We step out of the ship. Gon leads the way. Then after a while of walking, Gon run forward and start screaming "Mito-San!! I'm home!! Mito-San!!!" He keeps screaming. 'I guess we are close' I thought. I look down at Y/N and smile. She looks so peaceful.

When we get on top of a hill. I could see Gon is hugging a woman. 'That's Mito-San I suppose' I thought. She looks up from Gon to us. "You must be Killua. Gon told us a lot about you" she said. Then she looks down at Y/N who's sleeping in my arm "she must be Y/N" she said. "Yeah..." I said smiling. "Are you too together?" She asks. I blushed in respond "y-yeah..." I say nervously. "Mito-San... Killua and Y/N-Chan is engaged" Gon said. "Oi Gon! Shut up" I say with a red face... Even thought it's true, but it's still embarrassing. Cause I'm still a kid... And being engaged as a kid is... I don't know... Weird. My voice cause Y/N to shifted slightly. 'Crap... I didn't mean to wake her up' I thought. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of arguing. I open my eyes to see Killua looking down at me. I realise he's been carrying me. That explain why I feel like everything is moving.

"Can you put me down?" I asks. "Y-yeah... Sure" he said, gently crouched down and place me on my feet. "You could've just wake me up... Instead of carrying me all the way here" I say. "You look peaceful... I don't wanna bother you" he said, scratching his head with a red faced. I giggle and peck his cheek.

We heard squealing near us. I turn to the source to see a woman staring at us in awe. "U-um..." I say, my face turning red. "I'm Mito, Gon's aunt. You must be Y/N right?" She asks. I nod my head in respond. "You don't talk much, do you?" She said. "N-no... I'm just embarrassed... The fact that I kiss Killua's cheek without noticing you're here, Mito-San" I say, sheepishly. She giggles in respond. "A tsundere and a kawai girl... A perfect match" she said. Making us turns red even more.

We are now in the dining room. "You could've said you're coming Gon. I could've prepare something" Mito-San said. "It's really okay, Mito-San" Gon said. "No it's not! Go and take a bath while I prepare the meal" Mito-San said. "Okay... Later" Gon said. "Now!" Mito-San said. Then start counting down. I look at them confused, until I notice Gon starts striping. A hand covered my eyes "there's a girl here, Baka! Go to the bathroom" Killua scold him. I heard footsteps running away and I turn to Killua. "You should go and take a bath too, Killua" I said to him. "Alright..." He said kissing my forehead gently. Then he got up and walk away to where Gon is or I think it is. I don't know... Killua covers my eyes.

"You can take a bath in my room, sweetie" I heard Mito-San said. I turn her "okay... Thank you, Mito-San" I say. She told me how to get to the bathroom. I was about to walk out of the room, then I remember all my clothes are dirty. "Um... Mito-San?" I call out. "What is it, sweetie?" She asks with a gentle smile. "A-All my c-clothes is dirty... I don't have anymore s-spare clothes" I say, fidgeting my fingers slightly. She smile and walk out of the room. She came back a while after holding something in her hands. "Here... I hope it'll fit you. We rarely have a guest. Especially girls" she said. I smile at her and bow.

Then I make my way to the bathroom. I turn on the tap and place my hand under it. I wait until it's the right temperature. I begin striping and start showering. 'It felt so nice' I thought to myself.

Then...

*to be continued*