Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

Then we recover. "Anyway... Let's go!" I said. "Ready... Go!!" We said together and sped of. "Goal!" We said together as we pass the finish line. Then we start arguing on who reach first. I turn to Satotz-San. "Ne... Satotz-San... Who finish first?" I asks. "I believe the 3 of you arrived simultaneously" he said. We groans in disappointment.

Then....

-Swindler's Swamp-

Y/N P.O.V

Everyone is panting, some of them are on their knees while others are laying down. "We still have a long way to go" Satotz-San said. "don't get fooled by him. He's an imposter! I'm the real examiners" we turn to the source to see a guy stumbling.

Then out of no where cards are flying to Satotz-San and the guy. The guy dies as Satotz-San catch the card with his hand. I turn to where the card is coming from. To see a guy I recognise as Hisoka. Illumi introduced me to him.

"He's the real examiner" Hisoka said. "I'll take that as a compliment.... But if you attempt that again, you'll be disqualified" Satotz-San said. "I understand" Hisoka said, then his eyes turn to me. He licks his lips as I start shaking, he's creepy. Killua steps in front of me in a protective manner. Hisoka just smirks at us.

"We shall continue the phase.... This place is called, Swindler's Swamp. A lot of monsters is lurking around. So be sure to keep your pace close to me, you don't wanna get lost here" he said. Then he turns around and begin walking in a very fast pace.

Killua, Gon and I is running together. "The fog is getting so thick" I said. "Yeah... Stay close to me, baby" Killua said, grabbing my hand as if he's scared I might get lost.

Then out of no where, we got swallowed by a giant frog. "Woah!!!" I exclaim. "Relax, baby. I'll get us out of here" he said, taking out the can of jus Tonpa gave us. "That's..." I said. "Yupp... We're immune. But this frog isn't" he said, opening the lid and pouring it down. In a matter of seconds, the frog spits us out.

"I guess that frog hates our taste" Gon said. "No... It's this" Killua said, showing the can of juice to him. "Tonpa-San juice... It's expired" Gon said. "Juice can't expired Gon" Killua said. "Yeah... He meant to poison you" I said. He made an 'O' face.

Then we continue our way. "The fog is so thick. It's hard to see where we're going?" I said. Killua still have my hand in his. "Y/N... Can you activate your power?" Killua said. I nod my head and my eyes turn red. "I can see them... Follow me" I said. This time I'm running with Killua hand on mine. "Woah! Baby... Slow down" Killua said, as he struggles to catch up with me. "Oh oops" I said, laughing nervously. I look behind him "shit... Gon. We lost him" I said. "He'll be fine.." Killua said. "You sure?" I asks. He nod his head and gives me a reassuring smile. I just nod my head and we continue our way. After a while we finally get to the others.

It's been 20 minutes and the others still haven't got here. I just look around and my eyes landed on someone with pins all over his body. That's.. 'Oh no... What is he doing here?' I thought. He notice my gaze and turn to me. I quickly turn away as I starts to shake. 'What is Illumi doing here? Did he find out?' I thought. Noticing my discomfort, Killua turns to me. "Baby? What's wrong?" Killua asks. I look at him and shook my head "I'm fine... I'm just tired" I said. "You sure?" He asks.

Killua P.O.V

Y/N is acting a little weird. She's starting to shake a little. Something is wrong, I can feel it. But what?

I take her hand in mine. I drag her with me, under a tree and take a seat. Pulling her down to sit next to me. I pat my shoulder, signalling her to laid her head there. She did as I say. I caress her head and kiss the top of her head. "Get some rest, I'll wake you up when the next phase starts" I said. She nod her head and soon a soft snore was heard.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Hisoka carrying an unconscious Leorio and place him down against a tree. Soon I heard footsteps coming closer. I look up to see Gon. "Killua!" He exclaimed. I put my finger on my lips on a shushing manner. "Shh.. Gon! Y/N is sleeping!" I Whisper-yelled. I look down to Y/N to see her still sound asleep. Gon made an 'O' face and move next to me and take a seat. "How'd you manage to find us?" I asks him. "I followed Leorio's scent" he said. "Scent? That's how? Woah you're really weird" I said. Then I remember I've said that before.

Flashback

"You're my saviour, right?" Y/N asks me. "Y-you knew?" I asks, surprised. "Your scent... I remember your scent" she said. "My scent? That's how? Woah... You really are weird" I said. She pouts at me in respond.

End of flashback

That's the first time Y/N and I confessed to each other and we got together. I didn't know that I've been spacing out until Gon wave his hand in front of my face. I shook my head as I turn to him. "What's wrong? You're spacing out, Killua" he said. I shook my head "nothing... Just remembering something" I said, looking down at Y/N. She's still sleeping peacefully.

I can't believe I almost lost her. I won't let Aniki took her from me. Mother introduced her to me, for us to get married. I love Y/N so much. I won't let him take her. I'll fight him, even if it'll cost my life. Y/N belongs to me.

*to be continued*