Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

After a while of kissing. We need to pull away for air. I pant slightly, out of breath from kissing him. Then he place his forehead against mine and cup my cheeks. Then he said something that made me speechless.

"Run away with me, Y/N"

-Running Away-

Y/N P.O.V

I look at him in shocked. "R-run away?" I said. He nods "yeah... We could get away from here. I can't let you get married with Aniki" he said. "But Killua... What if he'll go after us?" I said, panicked. "He won't be here for a week.... We have time to run away" he said. Then I realise it "it was you wasn't it? You paid someone to pretend as your Father to send Illumi away" I said. He nods his head "I asks Alluka to help me" he said.

After he mentioned Alluka, I became more hesitated. "What about Alluka? You're just gonna leave her?" I asks him. "Don't worry about her. I'll come back and take her out too" he said. I thought about it. "Please.... I don't want to loose you.... If you marry Aniki.... I'll loose you forever. Please... Run away with me" he pleads. I smile at him "okay..." I said. He beams and hug me "we'll leave at night. Wait for my signal" he whispers to me.

Night time

It was night time. I look at the time to see its almost time for us to be leaving soon. I've packed everything I need for the journey.

I'm laying on my bed as I wait for Killua to come. There's a sound of knocking at my window. I got up and walk towards it. I look out the window to see Killua waving at me. I open the window. "Come on!" He whisper-yelled. He makes a gesture that I should jump. "Are you crazy?!" I whisper-yelled back. He shook his head and outstretch his arms "I'll catch you" he said. I look hesitant. "Come on! I promise I'll catch you" he said. I gulp, I strap on my backpack and close my eyes, then I jump.

I feel myself in a pair of arms. I open one eye to see Killua smiling down at me. "Told you I'd catch you" he said. He's carrying me in bridal style. I smile and peck his cheek. He blushed in respond. I giggle and he just chuckle, he place me on my feet and grab my hand. "Let's go!" He said. I nod my head and we start making our way.

Then I notice there's a stain of blood in his shirt. "Killua... What happen? Who's blood is this?" I asks, gesturing the shirt. He looks at this shirt "oh.... Milluki tried to stop me, so I do what I had to do" he said, looking down at me. "You killed him!" I asks, shock. He laugh "no... Silly. I wouldn't kill my own brother. I just... Cut him a little" he said. I relax "You scared me" I said. He giggles "it's your fault for being too serious" he said.

After a while, we reach a small town. We keep walking. I notice it's starting to get pretty late. "Killua, let's find a place to stay the night. It's starting to get late" I said to him. He looks up at the sky "you're right.... Let's search for a hotel room" he said. I agreed, then we start looking for a place to stay the night.

Time-skip

We found a hotel that's affordable for us. But there's only one room left, so Killua and I would have to share. I don't mind.... We used spend the night together.

We checked in and the guy working in the costumer service gives us our room key. "Let's go" he said, grabbing my hand. I just let him lead me to our room.

After about 15 minutes of walking, we finally get to our room. Killua opens the door and let us in. It's quite small. "Sorry... This is all I can afford" he said. I look at him and shook my head. "No.... This is enough, as long as I'm with you. I don't mind being in a small room" I said. He blushed "cut it out! You're embarrassing me" he said. I just giggle at his reaction.

I yawn as I stretch a bit. "Sleepy?" He said. I nod my head as I rub my eyes. He pick me up, bridal style and walk towards the bed. Then he laid me gently and put the cover over me. Then he tuck himself in. I move myself closer to him. He wrap his arms around me and pulled me in. "Goodnight, baby... I love you" he said. "Good night, Killua. I love you too" I said, slowly drifting of to sleep.

Killua P.O.V

I look down as I hear a soft snore coming from Y/N. I smile as I kiss the top of her head. I love her so much. I'm glad she agreed to run away with me. Now I can be together with her. I will protect her, I'll fight anyone who would try and take her from me. Even if I have to risk my life. Even if that person is Aniki.... I'll fight him because Y/N belongs to me.

The next day

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up that morning feeling warmth around me. I smile as I know who it was. Killua, the guy I love with all my heart.

I turn in his arms and smile as I watch his peaceful face. I snuggle closer to his chest as I feel his grip tighten around me. "Good morning, baby" he said. I look up to him and smile softly "good morning, Killua" I said. He peck my forehead.

Then he got up. I got up as well. "Y/N.... Let's go look for something to eat" he said. I nod my head "yeah..." I'm hungry as well.

Time-skip

We end up eating in a small cafe. We stayed there for a bit longer, just talk to each other about random things.

"Killua.... What are we gonna do now?" I asks him. He thought for a moment, then he grins at me. He said something that I'm not expecting at all.

"Let's join a hunter exam!"

A/N: looks like the others is gonna make their appearance soon. Comment down below of what you think about this story so far... Do you enjoy it. Thank you for reading. More chapter will be coming. Bye!!!