Chapter 33

Previously on Chapter 32

I smile at him. "I love you so much... I don't really asks much from you... But I have one request, that I wish you'll be willing to" he said. He shows me the ring, he's been holding. "With this ring, I will say.... Y/N L/N... Will you make me the happiest guy in this world and be my wife and spend the rest of our life together? Will you marry me?" He ask. Tears of happiness is streaming down my eyes. I literally jump to him, wrapping my arms around his neck in a tight hug. "I will!!! Of course I will... I love you so much, Killua" I said, in a very happy tone. He pulls away from me and kiss me passionately.

-Wedding-

Y/N P.O.V

After Killua propose.... We start setting out the wedding. Everything we need. The location,  the tables, the invitation, everything. I was shocked when Illumi also decides to help. I'm glad that he finally understand and accept the fact that my feelings are only for Killua. Which makes me really happy.

Killua and I are on a jewellery store, trying to find the perfect ring. My eyes scanned through the lines of different kinds of beautiful rings.

Killua is standing next to me, with his arm around my shoulder. "So... Find anything you like, baby?" He asks. "They're all really pretty. But no... I can't seem to find the perfect one" I said, turning my head to look at him. He smile and peck my cheek "don't worry... You'll find one" he said.

Then a girl who works here come to us. "Is there anything you need?" She asks. "Um.. We're looking for a wedding ring. But we can't seem to find the perfect one" I said. "I see... Is there any specific preference you like?" She asks. I made a thinking face "um... Maybe (insert preference). Yeah... Something like that" I said. She nods her head and told us to wait. I nod my head and smile at her. She walks away.

I take a seat on the available seat. Killua took a seat on the one next to mine. He held my hand gently. I smile at him. He smiles back at me. "I can't believe that in two weeks, we're gonna get married" he said, lifting my hand to his lips and place a soft kiss on my knuckles. I smile and nod my head. "Yeah... After all that obstacle we go through... We're finally going to get marry" I said.

The girl soon comes back, holding a small box in her hand. She stands in front of me. "Here... Please have a look" she said, placing the box in front of us. I take the box and opens it. My eyes widened.

Killua moves closer to me

Killua moves closer to me. "What do you think? Do you like it?" He asks. I nod my head "yeah... It's perfect" I said, turning my head to look at Killua. He smiles and turn to the girl. "This is the one... Thank you for your assistance. We'll take it" he said. The girl nods her head and walk away to register the payment.