Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

"Are... Oh whatever" he said in the end. I just giggle. I move closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

Then...

-First Battle-

Y/N P.O.V

Killua froze when I kissed him. His whole face is like a tomato. I laugh at his reaction. "Well? I thought you'll be fine. You'll the one you say you didn't care. But you froze when I kissed you" I say, teasingly. He snap out of it and looks at me. "I wasn't expecting it" he said, then he turn his face side ways and rub his head. I peck his cheek "excuses... Excuses" I say, giggling.

I turn to where Gon is to see him shuffling in his spot, red faced. "What's wrong, Gon?" I asks him. "N-nothing..." He stutter. 'Woah... I didn't think he'd be flustered by Killua and I kissing' I thought.

We enter the building and make our ways to the receptionist. "We would like to apply for 3 person please" Killua said. The secretary write down our name and gives us our tags. I'm #2057.

We are now sitting in the seat that's surround the arena. We watch as people steps forward to the arena and battle. I just sit there in silent as I  wait for my number to be call.

After a while... My number is called. "Goodluck out there, babe" Killua said. I turn to him and smile, I peck his cheek and walk down the stairs and to the stage. "What... It's just a little girl" "go home! You wouldn't stand a chance" "this isn't a game! Go home!" More and more people saying that. I tick mark appear on my head, but I didn't say anything back. I'd like to see their face when they sees my ability.

Then the person to be my opponent steps forward. It's a boy, around my age. "I'm Jake... Nice to meet you" he said. "Y/N..." I say, simply. I can sense that he's weaker than me. So this wouldn't take long.

The judge told us that the match has begun. Jack advance at me. I duck and swiftly move behind him. I use 2 fingers and poke his pressure points. He drops to the ground unmoving.

I look around me and smirk, everyone is looking at me with mouth agape and wide-eyed. I walk back to my seat and take a seat next to Killua. "way to go! Babe" Killua said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I smile in respond.

The MC announce the next candidates. "#1973 and #2055 please enter ring C" the MC said. "#2055! That's me... Wahh I'm getting so nervous" Gon said, taking off his backpack and place it on the bench. "Gon! You manage to go through the testing gate, right?" Killua asks. Gon looks at us confused, but he nods his head. "Then all you need is one hard push" Killua said.

Gon walk forward to the stage. His opponent is someone with a huge body. I heard the crowd talking about him, just like they did to me. But I just stayed silent. Gon got this... I know he can beat that guy.

The guy swung his fist at Gon. Then Gon duck to avoid his attack, then give one hard push. The guy went flying to the wall behind him. "Woah... That kid is scary" I heard a guy next to me say. I just smirk as I turn to him. "still want to underestimate us?" I asks him. He gulps and shook his head rapidly.

After a while it's Killua's turn. He use his hand to chop the opponent neck. "Another kid who's scary" the MC said. Then I turn my attention to the kid next to him. He use rapid punch and the opponent collapse. "Wow! Yet another kid with an incredible power" the MC exclaim.

We advance to 50 floor. We got our first payment. It's little, but better than nothing. "Don't worry guys... As we advance we'll get higher payment" Killua said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Time-skip

We continue battling the opponent. Until we've reached 100 floor. "It took me 6 years to get this far. Wow you guys" Killua grumble. I just laugh at him.

We are walking to the arena, went we feel an intense aura. My eyes widened when I see where it comes from. "H-Hisoka?!" Gon and Killua say, shock. "What are you doing here?" I say. Hisoka told us that he won't let us pass this corridor.

Then we feel a much intense Aura. It makes me feel suffocated. "W-what is this t-thing!" I said, struggling to breathe.

Then we feel another aura. But it's calming. We turn around to see Zushi's master. Wing. He took us to his room.

I remember the first time I met him. It's when he's scolding Zushi for almost using his Aura or more known as Nen.

He starts explaining to us more about Nen. Then he told us to take our shirt of. "E-Even me?" I asks, nervously. "N-no..." He stutter. He starts with the two boys.

Then he turns to me. "It's your turn Y/N" Wing said. I nod my head and step forward, then I turn my back facing him. "I'll start now..." He said. Then I feel my whole body getting hot. When he's done, I look down at my hand to see a soft glow. "Woah...." Was all I manage to say.

Then he taught the three of us on how to control them. We follow every instruction he gave us.

That's how we spend our whole week. Constantly coming to Master Wing's room to train our Nen. We're getting the hang of it. Zushi also helps us train from time to time.

"We're almost mastering it" Killua said. "Yeah! We just need to train more" Gon said. "I-I think that's enough for now" I heard Zushi said. I just smile at them.

Then.....

*to be continued*