Chapter 32

Previously on Chapter 31

Then she turns to me "woah... You really done a number to them" she said. I blushed and rub my head nervously. "Well... I'm not gonna stop... You're close to marry Aniki. I can't let that happen" I said. She giggles and hugs me again. I hug her back. "I'm so glad to have you back" I whispers. She snuggle to my chest even more.

I'm so happy.... I get to have my girl back. I hope no one would try to break us apart. Cause I can't live without her. I love her so much.

-Tears and Happiness-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since I almost got married with Illumi. A week since I find out that Killua is still alive. I'm so happy to know he's okay... Well not really, but I'm glad he's still breathing. I can't imagine that I have to loose him. When I thought he's gone.... It's the hardest time in my life. Killua is everything to me. I can't imagine my life without him. But that's the past now... All that matter is that he's here with me now.

Killua and I decide to hang out after he recovers. He's a fast healer. A normal people would be in the hospital for months, until they recovered. But Killua only takes a week to recover. Good for him.

We are still with Gon. But today is our day. I'm in our shared room as I prepare for today. Killua is in the living room waiting for me.

I'm applying some make up on my face. Killua bought me a beautiful dress.

It went right below my knees and it hugs my waist comfortably

It went right below my knees and it hugs my waist comfortably. Killua really knows my taste. I'm so lucky to have someone like him.

Once I made sure everything is perfect. I head downstairs and to the living room, where Killua is waiting. "Killua... Sorry to keep you waiting" I said. "It's okay... You nee-" he stops mid sentence as he stares at me. His eyes is wide and his mouth is slightly agape. "Do I look okay? Why are you staring at me like that?" I asks. He snaps out of his trance and walk over to me "do you look okay? Are you kidding! You look perfect, baby" he said. I blushed and peck his cheek. He pouts "you missed..." He said pointing his lips. I giggle in respond. I kiss his lips and pull away. "Better?" I asks. "Yupp!!" He said.

He offers his hand to me. I hook my arms around his. "Let's go... Shall we?" He asks. I nod my head and smile at him.

He took me to a fancy restaurant. "Killua... Isn't this too fancy?" I asks. "Hmm? Why? You don't like it?" He asks. "No... It's not that. I'm just thinking about the price" I said. He smile and kiss my cheek. "Don't think about the price, 'Kay? You're my girlfriend... The girl I love, I want to spoil you" he said. I blushed and nod my head shyly. He chuckles in respond at my scarlet face.

When we enter the restaurant. I notice that it's empty. "Why is it empty? Is it close?" I asks. "No... It's reserved for the night" he said. My eyes widened "you reserved the whole restaurant for us?" I said, in complete shock. "No... This is all for you" he said, smiling gently at me.

He walk up to the reception. "Killua Zoldyck" he said. The reception nodded "right this way, sir" he said leading us to the perfect spot. There's table for two, surrounded with flower petal in a form of heart and candles.

(Just imagine the petals is forming a hearts shape instead of being scatter around randomly)

My eyes widened "this is lovely..." I said. "A lovely dining date for a lovely girl" Killua said, smiling at me. I smile at him. Wow... He's so amazing. He's willing to go through all this just for me.

He pulls a seat for me, being a perfect gentle man. I take a seat and thank him. He kiss the top of my head and take a seat on his own.

Soon the waiters come with different kinds of dishes. Then we start eating, we shares a small talk with each other and just enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.

After we finished eating, Killua looks at me. "Would you like a glass of champagne?" He said. "Champagne? Yeah... Sure" I said. He smiles and call for the waiters.

The waiter come with 2 glass of champagne. I thanked the waiter. He nods and walk away. I smile and drink the champagne. When the glass is empty, I notice something is inside the glass. I look at it and my eyes widened. It's a ring.

I look up at Killua, as he got up and make his way next to me

I look up at Killua, as he got up and make his way next to me. He kneel down and gently took the glass from my hand, taking the ring. He looks up at me and smile gently.

"You know why tonight is so special?" He asks. I shook my head. "Because in this beautiful night... I get to spend my time with the best, beautiful, charming, heart of gold girl I have ever met and have grown to love with all my heart" he said. I smile shyly at him.

He smiles and gently take one hand in his. "Y/N.... I feel like the luckiest person to have you in my life. I'm so grateful that I decide to save you that night... After that night, not a day passed without me thinking of you and hoping to be met again. I'm so happy when Mom took you to me and announce that you'll be the one I'm gonna marry... That's one of the best day in my book of life. You always love me... You're willing to sacrifice yourself for me. Our love is always been tested. So many obstacle coming our way. We would go through up and down in our relationship, trying to tear us apart. But we always find our way back to each other. That's because we are meant to be " He said, smiling at me. He leans down and softly kiss my hand and look up at me.

I smile at him. "I love you so much... I don't really asks much from you... But I have one request, that I wish you'll be willing to" he said. He shows me the ring, he's been holding. "With this ring, I will say.... Y/N L/N... Will you make me the happiest guy in this world and be my wife and spend the rest of our life together? Will you marry me?" He ask. Tears of happiness is streaming down my eyes. I literally jump to him, wrapping my arms around his neck in a tight hug. "I will!!! Of course I will... I love you so much, Killua" I said, in a very happy tone. He pulls away from me and kiss me passionately.

*to be continued*