Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

I just sit in silent as I place my head on my palm, which is resting on my knee. I heard footsteps coming closer and someone sitting next to me. I already know who it was. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. He wrap his arm around my shoulder. "I knew you would pass the phase, babe" Killua said, kissing the top of my head.

Then...

-Shocked and Fear-

Y/N P.O.V

We are now standing in a room. "Alright. First things first... I'd like to congratulate for those who have passed 'till now" Netero-San said.

"Now for the final phase.... You'll be facing each other in one on one combat" Netero continue. Then he gesture towards the board behind him. "Now... I've placed each of you with an opponent" He said, we turn to look at the board.

After a while of talking the match will be starting. I'm facing a boy, about my age. I can feel that he's a lot weaker than I am. So facing him wouldn't be a problem.

We stood in front of each other. He have a smirk on his face. "What a pretty lady you are. What's your name, cutie? " he flirts. I just stare at him, bored.

He looks mad "don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled. I roll my eyes "I don't have time for a flirt, I'm taken" I said, looking at Killua with a wink. He smiles at me in respond. "That albino boy? You must be joking, why don't you just be with me" he flirts again. I look at him disgusted. "Seriously? Why do you think I would want to be with you? You look scrawny" I say.

The match begin and he attacks me straight forward. He swung his fist at me. I duck down and punch his stomach. He flew away from the impact. "Rule number #1. Think... Before you make a move, don't do an open attack. Unless you're fast on your feet" I say. He got up and try to attack me from the sight. "Don't be too predictable" I say, dodging each of his attacks easily.

'This is getting boring' I thought. I gather a lot of power on my fist and swung it at him in a full speed. He got blown away and hit the wall, creating a crack. Then he fall unconscious. Netero-San declares me as the winner.

I walk back to the others. Killua come closer to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder. "Good job, Babe. Though I'm kinda confused. Are you fighting or coaching?" He asks, trying to look confused. I just giggle at his failed attempts. He chuckles with me "I'm an assassin, not an actor. So don't laugh if I can't act well" he said. "Ex-Assassin" I correct him. "Right, Ex-assassin" he smile at me.

Next opponent is Gon. He's facing Hanzo, who claims to be a ninja in disguise. But he didn't act like a ninja in disguise, he goes around saying that he's a ninja in disguise.

Flashback

Killua and I are walking around. Then a bald guy approach us. "Hi... I'm Hanzo" he said. I look at Killua, who shrugs in respond. Then the guy bent down "I'm actually a ninja in disguise" he said. I laugh at him "seriously? If you really are what you claimed to be. Don't go around telling people" I say. He blushed in embarrassment. Then he awkwardly walks away.

End of flashback

I giggle at the memory. Killua turns to me confused. "What are you laughing about?" He asks. "Just remembering how he claims to be a Ninja in disguise" I whispers to him. Then I start giggling. He laugh with me "yeah... You're right. I remember his face when you say that" he said.

The fight starts. Hanzo is trying to get Gon to retreat. In between the fight, Hanzo even break Gon's arm. I try to hold myself not to attack him, because if I do... Gon would be disqualified.

In the end Hanzo gave up, because Gon is so persistent. But Gon refuses to win that way. Annoyed... Hanzo kick Gon, until he went unconscious. The medics came and take Gon away. I look at their retreating figure in worry. Killua place his hand on my shoulder "don't worry, baby. He'll be fine" he said to me. I turn to him and nod my head.

The fight keeps on going. Until it was Killua's turn. When I notice who's gonna be Killua's opponent... I froze. Killua will be facing Gittarackur. Killua is about to step forward to face the opponent, but I grab his shirt. He turns to me confused "what's wrong, baby?" He said. I struggle to get the words out "d-don't f-fight h-him..." I manage to let out. He held my hand and gently make my hand release his shirt. He kiss my forehead "If you're worried, don't be... I'll be fine" he said. I watch as he walks forward.

They stood face to face in the middle of the room. Then when the fight start, Gittarackur starts pulling off his needle. His face starts changing, until he shows his true self.... Illumi.

Killua's eyes widened. "A-Aniki..." He stutters. 'This is what Y/N tries to warn me about' Killua thought to himself, as he turns to look at Y/N. Who is already shaking in fear.

"Hey Killu... *turning to me* hey Y/N..." He said. I start to shake more "w-what are you d-doing here?" I stutter. "Why? I came to get you and Killu back. You don't belong here" he said. I shook my head "no... I'm not going back" I say. "You will! Or I'll kill Killua" he said. My eyes widened in respond. Leorio and Kurapika moves in front of me in a defensive manner "you're not taking her" Kurapika said.

This goes on and on. Illumi moves forward to Killua. Killua tries to step back, but Illumi said if he moves... He'll consider the fight has begin. This make Killua froze in his place. Just as Illumi's hand is about to touch Killua's head. "I give...." Killua said, looking down. "I give up..." He said again.

"Killua..." I said in a worried tone. He walks back and stand next to me. I held his hand, but I notice his eyes is lifeless. "Killua?" I call out. But he didn't respond. I decide to let him be, he probably still shocked after what happens.

The next match is Leorio against an old guy. I feel Killua's hand slip out of my grasp. When I turn to him, he's not there. When I look to the old guy, my eyes widened. Killua is behind him. His nails is sharpen. Then he kills the guy.

"Killua! What are you doing?!" I screams. He turns to me and turn around. "Y/N... I'm going back..." He said, turning to leave. "Kurapika... Leorio... Make sure she doesn't follow me" he said. I run forward to reach him, but was stop with 2 pair of hands. "Y/N! You heard him, don't follow him" Leorio said. "Let me go! Killua!" I screams. I keep struggling, then I feel a sharp pain on my neck. "I'm sorry Y/N-Chan" I heard a voice said, I recognise it as Kurapika. Then everything turns black.

*to be continued*